We race trucks not flow benches!

1669.jpg

Lucky Jeff: is that you in there?

I am not defending anyone here, nor am I attacking Lucky Jeff, I think he is talking in a feminine manner in this thread, and using female logic/argument style, the goal is to disrupt any logic or continuity to the thread. You go girl!

I am not defending anyone here, nor am I attacking Lucky Jeff, I think he is talking in a feminine manner in this thread, and using female logic/argument style, the goal is to disrupt any logic or continuity to the thread. You go girl!

*looks for a 'thats sexist' gif* LMAO
Epically posted via Tapatalk.

Do you have someone else do all the typing for you? You brag about this being your only job, you don't have a cush job to fall back on if you fail. Are you not telling me you're going to do a better job because of this? Not sugar coating anything. Hopefully you do a better job figuring out cams then a simple sentence.

Fair enough. I have always prided myself in the past on good spelling, grammar and punctuation. The last few days I have been typing at night when I can barely see the keyboard as my wife is sleeping in this timezone while I am bickering with you. I should proofread a little better as the last week or so my typing is getting much worse.....almost as bad as other cam guys.

TCalvin- I did, and I found a pub just outside of London and fixed that problem! Their pints have an extra 4 ounces ;) . That makes up for the fact that they talk funny.

Shughes. I agree that competition is a necessary piece of the equation.

Lucky Jeff, I am all about people busting my chops as I have pretty much asked for it, but come on. Your arguments have little to do with the subject matter at hand. I doubt you will ever know how our cams compare to what you have now, so your argument is null and void as you lack perspective and context. I think we should have a cam thread that has a two cam minimum to get in the discussion.

I think the remainder of my stay in England I will just answer PM's. Lucky Jeff you can have this one. I doubt anything I say is being heard and I am wasting my breath.

I'm not answering your questions the way you want. And I'm doing it on purpose. You aren't out for info, you're out to cause problems, I won't play your game. Try not to be such a little ***** and cry about it, ok?

Zach, it's funny that you seem to think I'm not listening. It appears you're doing the same. How about you stick to answering questions and helping people like you have been (it's been refreshing, and I'm not being sarcastic). But refrain from assumptions. You're starting to act like Banks, just without any accomplishments (yet).

Last edited: