We race trucks not flow benches!

Why does it matter if its a reground cast cam over grinding a new cast cam from hamiltion.

well i can only speculate on the source of a used cam for regrinding, what it is made of, how worn it is etc, and how the regrinding process changes it's physical dimensions, I am sure Zach will fully enlighten us on the differences between the two

Last edited:
Jeff, I will spare everyone and not quote your last rant

I'm honored, it makes me want to answer every question you could ever possibly need to know. I will answer one thing, it was my cam out of the truck that has been in my family since it was new. I was the only person to touch the motor until now. For my application, I did not need a new Cummins (yes I said Cummins) cam ground to the same, or a different spec.

Last edited:
well i can only speculate on the source of a used cam for regrinding, what it is made of, how worn it is etc, and how the regrinding process changes it's physical dimensions, I am sure Zach will fully enlighten us on the differences between the two

Humor yourself: 360-939-2251

Also, if you want him to return your call, leave a message.

I'm honored, it makes me want to answer every question you could ever possibly need to know. I will answer one thing, it was my cam out of the truck that has been in my family since it was new. I was the only person to touch the motor until now. For my application, I did not need a new Cummins (yes I said Cummins) cam ground to the same, or a different spec.

Jeff, is the price Bill charged you to regrind your original cummins cam a secret that you want to protect? You have quite the flourish to your writing style.

Drake went 9s with his 4 door long bed cr truck

Bill flew in ernie

A lot of other people are flying with his cams...if you want to go fast stay off the internet.

I wonder if they all have the automatic valve relief style cams as well??

Chris

This post made solely for my enjoyment and to get rid of the "you have not posted in several" weeks message at the top of my screen. No harm meant to anyone running one of Fletcher's cams

Last edited:
If you guys only knew

I would like to know, after viewing the link above provide by Smokem(thanks), showing the type of cam grinding machine Fletcher uses, it would be equally interesting if Zack has a video showing one of his cams being ground on a cnc machine

Last edited:
Jeff, is the price Bill charged you to regrind your original cummins cam a secret that you want to protect? You have quite the flourish to your writing style.

Don't know yet, haven't paid. As I said earlier, the engine is still in work. Why are you so interested in that? Do you have a bug in your ear trying to whisper speculation?

That fletcher and Jeff are talking **** on another site that most don't even know about because they are pansies and won't do it here?

It's pretty sad.

Last edited:
Everything good or bad, wether you know Bill or Zach personally this crap has to stop. Its not good for either party.

Drake went 9s with his 4 door long bed cr truck

Bill flew in ernie

A lot of other people are flying with his cams...if you want to go fast stay off the internet.

So does Josh Gruis from Jags Pro Truck shop in Minnesota and hes damn near in the 9s, and as far as i know has never had the slightest problem with cams. If i had the money i would love to buy one, and some others to compare to the Hamilton i will use some day

Last edited:
Don't know yet, haven't paid. As I said earlier, the engine is still in work. Why are you so interested in that? Do you have a bug in your ear trying to whisper speculation?

It would give myself and others comparables in price on what a cam costs from this source, I thought you might know, but apparently you agree to buying a cam, have it installed, then find out later what the price is going to be? Does he offer more than one drop in cam?

Last edited:
That fletcher and Jeff are talking **** on another site that most don't even know about because they are pansies and won't do it here?

It's pretty sad.

Are you referring to me? The other site that I am not a member of? The site that Zach read? The site that you obviously know about and are a part of? Another clueless one making accusations I see.. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

Charger, if you want to buy a cam from Diesel Pros, feel free to give them a call :Cheer:

Last edited:
Grinding my cam not rocket science, not a cnc but it works.
DSC00020.jpg

Are you referring to me? The other site that I am not a member of? The site that Zach read? The site that you obviously know about and are a part of? Another clueless one making accusations I see.. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

Charger, if you want to buy a cam from Diesel Pros, feel free to give them a call :Cheer:

Bro, calm down. I wasn't talking about you, and If I was I doubt anyone would notice or care. Jeff = racinduallie, not you. I wouldn't even waste my time calling you out. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Last edited: