We race trucks not flow benches!

Jeffrey, you are mistaken, it is Coon Smile who is giving us the information, that Bill is completely preoccupied in a full time career not in the diesel industry, and that Bill only has a very limited amount of time to devote to his diesel products business. On a side note Coon Smile's information has let me know that Bill really isn't into it, and I won't any longer be considering his products.

You can think that all you want. But it's an incorrect assumption. As he's proven what he can do many times with many vehicles. He wasn't satisfied with what he was able to buy. So he did something about it. If he's able to help others reach the same goals, he will, and that's the reason for starting Diesel Pros. If you don't think he can handle both, well, I guess you just don't know Bill all that well.

I find this statement of Coon Smiles' to be the most informative, he explains that Bill"s waking hours are almost completely consumed in a demanding career in the aerospace industry managing crane moves, this career would take all his focus while at work, and a lot of thought before and after shifts as well.
In fact Coon Smile aren't you the one telling us he doesn't have the time to devote to his diesel products business to do it properly, that he is too busy in his full time career?

Not in the slightest way.

Just because a man is successful in one profession doesn't mean his heart can't lie in another.

Charger, take a look around - then tell everyone working more than one job that they can't be successful in both. Just be prepared to get socked in the mouth. You probably deserve it.

Jeffrey, you are mistaken, it is Coon Smile who is giving us the information, that Bill is completely preoccupied in a full time career not in the diesel industry, and that Bill only has a very limited amount of time to devote to his diesel products business. On a side note Coon Smile's information has let me know that Bill really isn't into it, and I won't any longer be considering his products.

You can read that and make any assumption you want. You know the saying.

You can think that all you want. But it's an incorrect assumption. As he's proven what he can do many times with many vehicles. He wasn't satisfied with what he was able to buy. So he did something about it. If he's able to help others reach the same goals, he will, and that's the reason for starting Diesel Pros. If you don't think he can handle both, well, I guess you just don't know Bill all that well.

This guy explains their existance pretty well.

Are you a spokesperson for Bill? Will you answer any and all question regarding his products? Do you know the defect,failure rate of his products? How about posting up a picture of his cam grinding machine?

Are you a spokesperson for Bill? Will you answer any and all question regarding his products? Do you know the defect,failure rate of his products? How about posting up a picture of his cam grinding machine?

How about calling Bill and asking him for yourself? Or would you rather just make all of your decisions based on what you read at CompD? The latter is certainly easier.

No spokesperson here. I know what he uses for cams, I've seen videos of them testing, don't know any info about other machines. Just trying to clarify that Zach didn't think of everything first. And people have actually been modifying these things for a while now. Sorry that I can't jump on the bandwagon for you and discredit what others have done.

Not in the slightest way.

Just because a man is successful in one profession doesn't mean his heart can't lie in another.
Coon Smile, I agree a person can have other interests, and as you say "doesnt mean his heart can't lie in another" however everyone knows there are only so many hours in the day, and that YOU put Bill, OUT OF TIME
Charger, take a look around - then tell everyone working more than one job that they can't be successful in both. Just be prepared to get socked in the mouth. You probably deserve it. Again you thought you were being cagey and smart in your attempt to smear someone else

You can read that and make any assumption you want. You know the saying. This is all you got, give us details of what Bill makes, PFFT, its all in the wind, Bill says"........."

This guy explains their existance pretty well.
This guy doesn't explain nothin, :pop:

No spokesperson here. I know what he uses for cams, I've seen videos of them testing, don't know any info about other machines. Just trying to clarify that Zach didn't think of everything first. And people have actually been modifying these things for a while now. Sorry that I can't jump on the bandwagon for you and discredit what others have done.

You seen videos, really? I am not asking you to jump on any band wagon. I have never spoken to Zach. I can tell when a person speaks intelligently on a subject, and gives good information and advice. None of that is coming from you or Coon Smile.

I do not know how many miles you can expect. I do have a customer with our old heavier springs and the 181-210 that is at or near 200,000 miles, no issues yet. He only has mild tuning and hot-shots for a living, and is meticuolous with maintentance.

You seen videos, really? I am not asking you to jump on any band wagon. I have never spoken to Zach. I can tell when a person speaks intelligently on a subject, and gives good information and advice. None of that is coming from you or Coon Smile.

On what subject? You're pissing and moaning that I can't give you cam specs? I never tried to, and I never will. I don't know a damn thing about cam specs. All I care about is if it works or not. Fletcher has proven many times that his works. Zach said he'll have some vehicles out this year to show us just how well his do, time will tell. So can we get this thread back on track, or are you going to continue to try and prove how much smarter you are then me?

What does he use for cams

On what subject? You're pissing and moaning that I can't give you cam specs? I never tried to, and I never will. I don't know a damn thing about cam specs. All I care about is if it works or not. Fletcher has proven many times that his works. Zach said he'll have some vehicles out this year to show us just how well his do, time will tell. So can we get this thread back on track, or are you going to continue to try and prove how much smarter you are then me?

On what subject? Seriously? you seem to be talking about camshafts here, but admit that you know absolutely nothing about them. So you have a Fletcher camshaft? You don't know which one, or any of the specifications of the camshaft? But you like it because your engine runs? works? "Fletcher has proven many times that his works." How would you quantify how your camshaft works? Have you dynoed it, do you have time slips? My stock camshaft works. Do you think that Hamilton camshafts work?

You tell me how great your cam is

He shows me..

And Ron, correct info helps at times :Cheer:

What exactly does he show you? Be specific. Is your cam a reground cast cam? Jeff would recognize someone(not me) who was trying to educate people on camshafts if they screamed it in your friggin ear?

Last edited:
Holy hell you're annoying. I chose to run his cam because he has proven with his truck, and with other customers trucks that the cam performs quite well (yes this means at the track, on the dyno, and on the salt flats, I'm sure there's a sled puller out there too. But I don't follow them). My block is at the machine shop right now, so no, I don't know how it runs in mine, and I got the basic drop in cam (regrind) because I didn't want to lower compression. It's not going to be a high hp truck. I want it to run a certain way, at a certain level. If you don't like that, tough **** (If you hadn't noticed, Zach asked why we decided to go with a Diesel Pro's cam, can you keep up with that or not?) Do I really have to list every single truck out there that runs his cam? I would hope you'd know at least a few if you hate the product so much to bash it as much as you do. As far as Hamilton's cams, how about you learn to read? I've already mentioned it in here. You're just so pissed off that I went with someone Else's cam that you can't seem to see straight.

Charger is acting like a hamilton defense attorney. Are you on the fukking payroll?

What exactly does he show you? Be specific. Is your cam a reground cast cam? Jeff would recognize someone(not me) who was trying to educate people on camshafts if they screamed it in your friggin ear?

Why does it matter if its a reground cast cam over grinding a new cast cam from hamiltion.

Jeff, I will spare everyone and not quote your last rant, so you went with a fletcher drop in, is this the first cam you bought from him? does he only offer one drop in cam? did he regrind your old cam or what was the source of the core? did he explain in any way to you, how he regrinds used cams or what machine is used? do you mind saying how much the cam cost you, and you like this cam because he has a fast race truck? correct? Yes I know you were asked a question, I just had a few follow ups for you, curiosity you know, my cam won't last forever, I don't figure I'm smarter than you, Coon Smile, mabe, good luck with your build