IMG_1716_11.jpg

Get Set...

IMG_1729_21.jpg

Oh yeah!!!...

IMG_1733_31.jpg

Congrats Darren!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know....:bang

I created an album in the members photo gallery like I was suppose to, but can't get it to work.

I will work on it later or if adim sees this some help would beappreciated. :thankyou2:

On edit: I am going a different way of uploading that will work and now I can't edit my post.:doh:

Last edited:
ya can't get much close to just under 8 seconds then that! another truck in the 7's! w00t!

Well, I for one don't see any problem...anymore :D

Diane, you made a really common error, rather than using the embed image link at the top just copy and paste the BB code string it gives at the bottom of each photo. I think I got them in the order you wanted, if not shoot me a PM and it can be fixed.

congrat's dennis, all that hard work is paying off. alot of us know what u have been going through to get the truck to this point, and we also know it's capable of faster times in the 09 season.

Well, I for one don't see any problem...anymore :D

Diane, you made a really common error, rather than using the embed image link at the top just copy and paste the BB code string it gives at the bottom of each photo. I think I got them in the order you wanted, if not shoot me a PM and it can be fixed.

:doh:

Thanks Billy!

congrats on the 7.99..thats awesome..I glad to see him make a strong pass..I know its be alot of work!

Wow! Congratulations! That is awesome...That is a beautiful truck. I'm sure there's A LOT more left in it! Again, congrats!

congrat's dennis, all that hard work is paying off. alot of us know what u have been going through to get the truck to this point, and we also know it's capable of faster times in the 09 season.
Who? LOL

Darren....not Dennis :poke: LOL

Funny color smoke, there wouldnt be any water or nitrous on that pass would it? Ha Ha. Congrats. on a super quick pass, 1 more in the 7's! Cool deal. Ryan

"what can you do in under 8 seconds"

I can drag that truck through a 100 foot long mud pit that is 3 foot deep....:hehe::hehe::hehe: