What kind of lift pumps are you all running ?

I have a Edelbrock on Blue after my Carter died and left me stranded :doh:

I have heard good things about the MITUSA :D

Sheesh Chris.......Ya finally get the best lift pump and ya just gotta brag it up :bigsmile: LOL

Im running a set of TTS Duals......On a WOT run i can pull these down to 1 psi :bang Nice setup as one pump will run constantly and the second comes alive once 10lbs boost is achieved. My lower pressures may be from the Nicktane prefilter i run after the lift pumps.

Attachments

• TTS pumps.jpg
    TTS pumps.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 88
Carter with a bypass (no stranded for me) for now. It's okay (cheep) but looking for something in the other pump department.

I'm using Twin Kennedy's with a Trippin' pickup. My log files show good rail pressure #'s with them.

holley blue with ac delco by pass here. been used over a year without pump problems!

Kennedy's twin pumps, filter, and control harness

Attachments

• JK Lift Pump and Filter installed1 Sm.jpg
    JK Lift Pump and Filter installed1 Sm.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I Run 2 Kennedy pumps as pusher pumps on the dodge.... That count?

Attachments

• KDpump5.JPG
    KDpump5.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 78
  • KDbracket.JPG
    KDbracket.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
why don't you guys do what all the other brands do , run a A1000 and a regulator and be done with it . why run 2 little pumps when you can run 1 that will do all you ever need( mine runs 90 psi) , they aren't bad priced and they hold up well for a dailly drive

smokinrod said:
why don't you guys do what all the other brands do , run a A1000 and a regulator and be done with it . why run 2 little pumps when you can run 1 that will do all you ever need( mine runs 90 psi) , they aren't bad priced and they hold up well for a dailly drive

I chose the small centrifugal style pump setup because they are pretty much silent, brushless, seal-less, leakproof and flow is basically unrestricted should it fail, however with an average life expectancy of 40,000+ hrs., that shouldn’t happen anytime soon. They are controlled by John’s harness which has a “one shot” primer, manual over ride switch for priming after filter changes and an oil pressure safety switch.

Dave , welcome to the site !

MITUSA and duals will be running tomorrow. GOT PSI ? I will have fuel !!!!

I will report back on the initial results

the A1000 are very queit and are a flow threw design so if it fails you will still self siphon, I was just givin another option for you guys.

I run a jegs billet pump, which is hooked to a 4 psi pressure swich so it doesnt always have to be running. I have a inline check valve for when the pump is off. Let me see if I can get a pic to work...

Hooked to the factory steel line....

garage.php.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of hose is that ?? From my pic it looks like PLASTIC plumbing hose !

on one truck im running a super diesel setup---i really like it, but has anyone bought anything from superdiesel that they didnt like????? on the truck that dynoed 675 i have no lift pump :)