What kind of lift pumps are you all running ?

here are some prelimanary pics , Im waiting on the cog timing pulleys and a special machined nut for the second cp3 to drive the MITUSA

Attachments

• 10_31_2006 4_41 PM_0005.jpg
    10_31_2006 4_41 PM_0005.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 9_8_2006 9_52 PM_0002.jpg
    9_8_2006 9_52 PM_0002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 65
TTS pumps on my ride... have not been able to log anything yet though, so I don't know how they perform yet.

here are some finished pics ! It works real well and will hold any rail needed!

Attachments

• MITUSA+dualcp3.jpg
    MITUSA+dualcp3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 50
  • MIT3.jpg
    MIT3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 42
  • mit2.jpg
    mit2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 54
EFI and a Predator for Quick checking . The EFI will log rail and data for later reading on the laptop or you can have real time data logging .

I have seen a new gauge from Di pricol that is a 30,000 psi rail gauge . I would like to look into this some more as it would be cool to see if it would work . It would be another asset in monitoring these engines.

http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PRI_RAIL

ANY ONE KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK ON A DURAMAX?

I was reading about that on a Cummins forums somewhere, thought it might be a good idea when I finally get to doing some power mods. I haven't seen anything about except from the CTD boys.

I run a holley blue pump @ 14 psi, and i very rarely see any less than 22k on rail psi!

There is a big difference from 22k to 26k . you will need dual fuelers for that but it is very noticeable even if you dont change a thing ! The top end is ridiculous on this tune with the duals and MITUSA !

Are you guys running a regulator?? I'm thinking about using a pump to push through a external fuel filter . so that I don't have to change the factory one very often.

Im running a holley blue w/o the regulator atm, I like the carter black better. Much quiter and performs well, neither pumps makes over 20 psi so you should be fine w/o a regulator.

Cool Thanks... I've found somethings I want to try..

OK another question ..what size is the fuel line ?

you need 1/2 in line to fit around the stock line. make sure to use double clamps on the hard lines.

Anyone try a fass pump? Not the whole system but just the pump.

I run A Holley HP150 with regulator. Its is OK. The Edlebrock 1792 is way nicer. I have one new in box to replace the Holley. I have a Wix version of the CAT 2micron fuel right after the pump. I made my own billet pickup with a return. I have not had any trouble with running my tank down low and I beleive the pickup is why. I also ran 10AN line from the pickup to right under the drivers seat.