what power combo makes for the fastest 3rd gen

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
any takes, curious to see what every one is using, and what your times are @ the track! with the ppe and a box i ran a 12.10@115.7 on diesel, single charger, anyone else :woohoo:

I have an 03 with a PPE and a Dr performance, and a SpS 66. I have not run this on the track but does well. I am sure it is not as fast as yours since I am running a 6 speed tranny. What type of box are you running? I talked to some boys at industrial injection said they saw a dodge run in the 11's on silver bullet with a PPE and TsT i think it had nos too.

carter77 said:
I have an 03 with a PPE and a Dr performance, and a SpS 66. I have not run this on the track but does well. I am sure it is not as fast as yours since I am running a 6 speed tranny. What type of box are you running? I talked to some boys at industrial injection said they saw a dodge run in the 11's on silver bullet with a PPE and TsT i think it had nos too.

that truck was NADP's barry voltner he was running 11.5 w/ nos. the combo we run is a ppe with a predator stack---tst just dont get it

Slowwer Please

I am not sure of the acronyms, long hand until I catch on, please.

I am here most days, although quiet until I figure out what I what.
PPE...personal protection equipment.....not
Still stock dodge '06
Bob:thankyou2:

325 hp stock
215 hp with ppe
535 hp

Will that get you to mid 12s?

Last edited:
Smokem
Thanks for the link, went there and read all that was available for my truck.
Does the torque converter kit they sell repalce all of the weak parts of my tranny? or is there more " weak " parts?

Bob

Last edited:
I have a TST and Superchips Flashpaq, 100hp injectors, FASS 200, BD twins and a Full Suncoast pullin 12.58. My Moddd CP3 is going on very soon, as is a dual feed rail. I'm sure we'll be in the low 12's or maybe scratching the 11's soon if I can get the dam superchips to work.

hey guys, im not aiming to be the fastest because my next truck (very soon to come) will be a 6 speed...and i just want to be brutally powerful. can you help a brother out? i know ill need a bad azz South-Bend clutch and the usual basics...but what can i do with stacking modules? injectors? can i utilize the stock turbo in a twin turbo setup?

thanks alot guys, im new to the third gens :)

Dom

Smokem said:
I'm not sure who makes their convertors, since it is a 5 disc I would bet Suncoast. To be in the 12 second range you will need a well built transmission, convertor plus billet internals. TST, PPE, S300 turbo, fuel system, and a good transmission should get you close. After that modded CP3, DDP injectors, possibly twins, Helix 2 camshaft, head studs, rocker studs and sportsman springs. But that's just me.
yes that will get you very close:snoop:

Has anyone here run the Relentless Diesel twin setup? Stumbled accross their site the other day.

Jesse

Jesse Lambert said:
Has anyone here run the Relentless Diesel twin setup? Stumbled accross their site the other day.

Jesse
they have made some good power, but im not sure who uses there stuff, i use the stuff from II.

Burner said:
Hey Comp, what are you running to get there?

Sorry bou't that........ I mean Cook. Sheesh, sometimes I just forget who's who with what "will" happen in the future. :hehe:

Chris at Relentless did all the mods to my truck.It has always made good power and been among the fastest out there.I will bring my truck to kentucky again this year and hopefully run in the low 11's.

rccx your dyno numbers say 818 was that on diesel fuel only?
your numbers are good anway. how much $ does that twin turbo setup run?

That hp was last year the truck made 740 hp on #2.I have twin pumps and a few other mods I am working on that I will show at Kentucky.The artic air twins run $2895.00.