what power combo makes for the fastest 3rd gen

turbo dreams said:
you CR guys have all the fun

Yeah really , Guys made some rules in a pulling league in Ky so that they cant run dual CP3s but allow P pumps with agg internials and a P pump 24v is factory stock LOL

Rods said:
Yeah really , Guys made some rules in a pulling league in Ky so that they cant run dual CP3s but allow P pumps with agg internials and a P pump 24v is factory stock LOL

That's because the 12v guys fear the CR. With enough hp you dont need the rpms. Do the rules say you cant run 3 pumps? If they forgot that tidbit I'd run three and say "Well you only told me I couldn't run two" :hehe:

a plan bully dog crazy larry, with tq management delete,a mp 8 turned on about 25percent, a full suncoast tranny,ii stage 2 cp3 and 3 flow injects and a phat shaft 66 and a greg houge max spool cam with just a small shot of noswill put you in the 11s all at under 1200 degrees egt u could drop the nos and still be in the 12s but it would be a bit hotter egt by the end of the 1/4....also the new c5 from va may take the place of all the ohter tuners and boxes

Hey burner, ya know whats kinda funny? allan said he would run an eleven by summer and he is already in the mid 12s...im pretty confident he will run 11s with the resourses he has... :)

Dom

With any luck ill be able to do it in the next few weeks. I need to try and scrape some money together for some better tires though, either that or borrow someone elses stockers(not sure if that will help though).

What, you need to "barrow" a set of tires? Ya got'a be kid'n. That's like asking to "barrow" a smoke. When your finished.........there will be no more tires left. :hehe:

i forgot to post this: 7.6 @ 90 1/8 and a 12.09 @ 111 1/4 was my time a few weeks ago, all i have is one box, one turbo, one cp3 stg2 and one small set of injectors all on #1 winter fuel. im quite sure it needs more fuel or bigger injectors. 1400* by the end of track and 51 psi and 25kpsi RP.

Just checking in to say hey and also help you any way I can. Thanks

Turbo

DIESEL POWER said:
any takes, curious to see what every one is using, and what your times are @ the track! with the ppe and a box i ran a 12.10@115.7 on diesel, single charger, anyone else :woohoo:

What charger (specs) are you running?

OT-OF-Here said:
What charger (specs) are you running?
the same formula i have been preaching about for a year or so.......industrial injection makes for some really good turbos and good fueling mods, although i do also sell "PROVEN PERFORMANCE COMBOS" that work pretty good too........:rockwoot:

I just got thrown the idea of the Relentless Twin Set up today ... it never crossed my mind till today when someone mentioned it to me ...

I think i might head that direction, with maybe a Modded CP3, stock injectors, BUILT Tranny and a few this and thats ...

With the relentless Turbo set up ... are Studs and Head Gasket required ...???
What PSI can i run with the Stock Motor...????

Im thinking REALLY REALLY Hard and need to figure something out for next year ... :st:

KillerQuad said:
I just got thrown the idea of the Relentless Twin Set up today ... it never crossed my mind till today when someone mentioned it to me ...

I think i might head that direction, with maybe a Modded CP3, stock injectors, BUILT Tranny and a few this and thats ...

With the relentless Turbo set up ... are Studs and Head Gasket required ...???
What PSI can i run with the Stock Motor...????

Im thinking REALLY REALLY Hard and need to figure something out for next year ... :st:

any knowledable turbo guy can tell you that those turbos are really small and have high drive pressures, they may work on the dyno but i wouldent run them. and as for the price well you get what you pay for--------almost allways. JMO