Whats faster on just tune and basics

7.3 bad ass work truck and puller both were terds but the 6.0 was problematic design for sure.

a buddy of mine did 490hp with an '05 dodge...smarty and mp8

looks like the 6.4 are the best for just tuners

If you run around all day long on one of them 300+ tunes on a 6.4L, your trans will need some help. Maybe not right away, but within a year or so.

If you run around all day long on one of them 300+ tunes on a 6.4L, your trans will need some help. Maybe not right away, but within a year or so.

I would add if you run around all day long and get on it frequently. Time will tell how long mine will last. Running the 275 tune and I get on it sometimes but 95% of the time I drive it for mileage.

I would add if you run around all day long and get on it frequently. Time will tell how long mine will last. Running the 275 tune and I get on it sometimes but 95% of the time I drive it for mileage.

Have you taken the New Truck to the Track yet?

wow, that only took what, 7yrs?!

the 6.4 took 2? LOL

I'm not arguing the 6.4 is bad ass, and a much better platform for making easy power, however to say the 6.0 is a turd is just not accurate. Many of them were, but most of them were not.

I'd say most were/are... there are some built ones making some power

X2 I havent met somebody yet that hasnt complained about ever owning a 6.0. But the guys that make power with them I give them credit. Going with a crappy platform and expensive build and going 10.60 in it is incredible! We all know Cummins can do it and even being a Cummins fan it sure is fun to watch them guys that wanna be different.

X2 I havent met somebody yet that hasnt complained about ever owning a 6.0. But the guys that make power with them I give them credit. Going with a crappy platform and expensive build and going 10.60 in it is incredible! We all know Cummins can do it and even being a Cummins fan it sure is fun to watch them guys that wanna be different.

I'm with you. That truck hauls ass. Shawn was beside himself when he won. Really nice guy. Brought a bunch of his family and new baby all the way down from Canada. Don't think I've ever seen a happier guy who won an event. It was the definetly the fastest in that class by far.

IMO the 6.0L is a better platform than the 7.3L stronger block crank and can make better HP on huie. 6.4 & 6.0 blocks crank and bottom end are pretty much the same deal just a different injection system.