Where have they been?

SmokeShow

Where's the new Empire Diesel 3.0 truck called Split Decision been? Seen videos of it back a while ago and nothing since then?

How bout that 6.4 ford with the extended bed? It was all over the boards up until that indoor hook in lex, ky back in the winter & now I've not heard anymore bout it this year?

How bout that other mod class mechanical inj duramax truck in OH that was working with Chris to get both together?

Kyle Michael's new mod truck?

All the COTPC 2.6 trucks (Evan, Gainer, Roark, etc)? They were all over the boards last year & nada this year? They used to venture down into KY some too but I've not seen them this year.

Wakeman's duramax. He was so strong last year & then hardly anything about it this year.

Kuselik. Same as above.

Wes Wade new stand alone CR truck. Seen it a time or two earlier in the season & nothing since.

Just curious what's up with some of the folks that were "making the headlines" not too long ago & now I've not heard or seen much about them.

Wes Wade was at Scheid, but since then I believe he had a catastrophic failure
Kuselik was at Scheid
Buddy and the Empire crew were at Scheid as well and had something trash a cylinder I believe.

You just need to come out of your hole more often Mitch LOL

Didn't Roark build a 3.0 truck?

Wakeman has just had bad luck this year, he was trying a new setup and it was one thing after another. From driveline troubles, to engine issues etc.

Guy Nelsons 6.4 was for sale a month or so ago. Had a guy from NY come to buy it but something went broke at a pull they were at, so the deal was canceled. But has been pulling in and around WI all year...

I see Evan Davis took second in COTPC points, but I haven't seen him on here forever.

Maybe everyone's getting tired of the BS on the interwebs...

I see Evan Davis took second in COTPC points, but I haven't seen him on here forever.

Maybe everyone's getting tired of the BS on the interwebs...

allot of them couldnt care less about the interweb....

I saw Split Decision and Guy's twice this year, both seemed to be running well, although Split Decision broke when I saw it in Belvidere, Ill.

I watched the American ride puke on the line the night it was supposed to go home to the new owner.

Guy Nelsons 6.4 was for sale a month or so ago. Had a guy from NY come to buy it but something went broke at a pull they were at, so the deal was canceled. But has been pulling in and around WI all year...

What part of NY?

Didn't Roark build a 3.0 truck?

Wakeman has just had bad luck this year, he was trying a new setup and it was one thing after another. From driveline troubles, to engine issues etc.

Where is this 3.0 truck?