Where have they been?

Other mechanical dmax project went by the way side I believe. Rocky roarks 3.0 was running strong but he had some trouble. Straleys engine is still at woodruff's last I heard. Kyle's will probably run this weekend if the weather works out.

Saw Kusilek at TS, Fass Nationals, and Scheids. TS big issues, fass had some minor issues, and Scheids I think he lost a motor. Rough year for him. Heard that truck may go up on the market as well.

Rumor has it Gainer is building a tractor what class I am not for sure. His old truck is still pulling in the cotpc.

low payouts and constant rule changes i cant see why anyone would want to get out of such a sport...

roark bumped 3.0, gainer sold his truck, now he is a truck puller for hire!! lol, evan still pulls around here and some other places, he's 3rd in cotpc unless shriver breaks at london this week, the points havnt accumulated a lowest hook yet. we get to drop one shriver drops a zero. calvin and straley I believe were all in the same boat with there trucks this year with a shop! watson is still hard at it with his, kyle I have no idea... he prob sold it 3-4 times by now..lmao!

yeah its been pretty bad with jeremy and roger over here.. I dont blame them! Thats crazy.

Sounds like you've pulled against Troy and thought a long time to come up with that excuse as to why he whipped you.

No Craig just word through the grapevine that he pissed off someone who knew to much and one night at a pull it was found

One ? to you what happend to the RPMS ? Now it sounds like a normal DMAX

thats my thoughts to i hate to call a guy a cheater, but what made it sound like it did? why doesnt any of the other trucks he builds sound like that? im sure one of his cheerleaders can get on here and explain. On the other hand if its not nitrous doing that then my hats off to him.

I was under the impression that a lot of why his sounded the way it did (gainer's sounded similar as did a couple others with those tube headers) was he ran/runs long tube style headers and spins some pretty high RPMs as well?

Back