Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

I'm not saying Gary cheated to win Saturday night. I'm saying when you do certain stuff in the past or present, people assume. It happens. Now please, someone explain to me how air bags work well for pulling when you have rear end stops.... Without raising the back of the truck with them? I'll shut the hell up when it makes sense. I know they've been on forever, I've seen the fits thrown about unhooking them years ago. No need for that excuse, I used to have them on mine when I drove it on the street, they took about an hour to remove...

Oh so now he won cause the air bags.... Lol you guys are amazing. Were you there protesting with him rob? They said that it was 2 crying about it.

No, I'm pretty sure I never said that, if you don't understand what I'm saying, sorry, I can't put it in anymore lame mans terms

What does airbags have to do with NOS? We just went from the motor to the rear end. I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, what does it have to do with anything?

Why do any off you think he's running NOS? What in that video makes you think NOS?

What does airbags have to do with NOS? We just went from the motor to the rear end. I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, what does it have to do with anything?

You brought up him not being a cheater, I asked how they work well without cheating. I'm sorry that I'm confusing you guys, stay focused here.

Hahahahaha I lost you guys at Hooking to the sled, never mind! See you all on the track!

THEY ARE LEGAL TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if he has bags. I've seen a lot of trucks using what is suppose to be "OEM style suspension" that is far from it.

THEY ARE LEGAL TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if he has bags. I've seen a lot of trucks using what is suppose to be "OEM style suspension" that is far from it.

I agree with the later portion, first one yes and no, it's not legal to use them to run your hitch up. I'm sure this is all confusing, forget I brought it up, like I said, I get beat, I don't cry. I'm not saying that's why he won or anything. Sorry for confusing the hell out of you guys, being a seasoned puller, it's not that hard.

Gary has been called on the cheatin thing before. I think Rob was stating this in his comment. There have been times that his airbags somehow gained air while going down the track. At the end of the track they were not able to unhook the sled because of this. Also in the rule book it states that the airbags should be unhooked. Again no one checked this at the pulls. The bags had air in them so they at one point were hooked up.

Garys truck ran very well that night. I do not think anyone is denying that. However when a truck is typically a certain distance most pulls from other trucks it makes everyone question why. That is all No biggie... Just think that the sport is growing and no one wants to see anyone cheat that is all...

Putting up $1,000 on who has pulled longer and now airbags. Valid points... So I guess the accusation is after he gets teched he then airs them up then runs the stops back?? He was parked in front of you the whole time...

Putting up $1,000 on who has pulled longer and now airbags. Valid points... So I guess the accusation is after he gets teched he then airs them up then runs the stops back?? He was parked in front of you the whole time...

Again when was he teched????? :doh:

Did I say that? Come on man, I'm smarter than that. I'm not here to argue about what he does, or cry. I've explained myself enough, I've seen enough over the past years, I was born at night, but not last night. When you can't get a truck unhooked from the sled at the end of the track, there's a reason. That's all I have to say. Nope, it didn't happen Saturday night, before you guys get more confused on the subject.

I will also say, I know this was not a power track, nor did singles help, that was clear when he had to unlock, and I haven't unlocked in 2 years with a faster final. I'm not saying he cheated to win, I'm just saying there's things that make you think, even if they have nothing to do with what was protested. You guys can turn my post into whatever you want, cause if you don't understand me now, you never will. I apologize for that.

Again when was he teched????? :doh:

And you want to blame that on him. He didn't know he was going to be teched. If you guys think he cheats all the time then why don't you call him out?
I was at a pull one night before I even knew him and he was accused of NOS. 3 guys went all over his truck and found nothing. He even offer the person who was accusing him of it to look it over. Now if he had something to hide you think he would offer a fellow competitor a chance to search his truck. This is turning into a bad episode of COPS.

Friday night I seen a truck drop to the last hook in the class because his torque converter lockup wasn't working. Yeah it's legal but who checks that right before they hook to see if it will lock?

I don't have a dog in this fight but I do find the airbag discussion interesting. Does this truck have blocked solid suspension? If so and the bags are just there cause he hasn't taken them off, then why does the truck set the rear when he starts off the the line in this video. That truck had travel under the stops before it left the line. if the bags are there they need to be dead headed so no air can be added except by a hose from outside the truck. I call a cheater!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSFvhR3t7lA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]6 8 13 Marshfield 001 - YouTube[/ame]

And you want to blame that on him. He didn't know he was going to be teched. If you guys think he cheats all the time then why don't you call him out?
I was at a pull one night before I even knew him and he was accused of NOS. 3 guys went all over his truck and found nothing. He even offer the person who was accusing him of it to look it over. Now if he had something to hide you think he would offer a fellow competitor a chance to search his truck. This is turning into a bad episode of COPS.

Friday night I seen a truck drop to the last hook in the class because his torque converter lockup wasn't working. Yeah it's legal but who checks that right before they hook to see if it will lock?

A seasoned puller who has had issues with it before. If you want I can show you where the old box doesn't work, and where Amy's old one I got Saturday does. You'll learn as time goes on, that's far from the only thing I check before I pull. Try ring and pinions between every 2 hooks, yep, do that too. I have a long list.