who needs a good laugh?

and the crowd goes WILD.
Just think Bob you had your hand in that victory a little.

That's Johnboy's truck isn't it? I don't think its very funny considering he may have some serious damage done.

-Tom

That's Johnboy's truck isn't it? I don't think its very funny considering he may have some serious damage done.

-Tom

i think it is.. johnboys truck.

i read he was able to drive it up on the trailer. but havent heard of what the problem is.

-Tom

i think it is.. johnboys truck.

i read he was able to drive it up on the trailer. but havent heard of what the problem is.

That was not me. That was Jon Swartzentruber's truck. Mark Brovaik posted on DP IIRC that Jon busted the hell out of the rearend. He pulls a ZF6 Dmax also!

Thank You Tom and Adam. The sentiment is appreciated.
I did hurt the engine bad this weekend.

Bob this was very low class. I guess I should not be suprised but I am.

That was John Schwartzentruber from Loogootee In. and we made sure that he new that we werent cheering that he broke but that Justin won.

Well somebody should have informed Bob.

Never mind. I guess if Bob had Class you would not have had to.

I will post my Boom vid tonight to keep Bob rolling on the floor.

FWIW I have done work for the Bowling's and talked a good deal with them. I think there good guys with some good running trucks. I have nothing against them. The fact that they went and talked to Jon afterward shows they have class.

I was only posting about the announcer and fans . sorry about the carnage.

Sure you were Bob.. That's why the title reads "who needs a good laugh"..

I took it apart this afternoon and it was just the left rear axle snapped off clean. It did great for stock, time to upgrade. I really don't see why it is funny though?

Breaking is part of the SHOW. And the SHOW is what pays purses, and yes, its too bad to see guys break, but its also funny.

You guys need to take the politically correct tissues out of the pulling truck, and enjoy yourselves more,win or break.

Johnboy, what did your oil pan report?

I do get the cringe smile sometimes when someone breaks. When I find the carnage funny is when a drunk hooks his truck or when a guy just doesn't know what he is doing(ie bouncing down the track like a pogo and won't let off).

It is bad that John broke, but at least it was just an axle. Easy fix!

I got laughed at when my intercooler boot blew at my hometown fair causing me to pull 180ft in the homeland. I still get laughs about that, like it is a town joke. They laughed harder when I duct taped the boot & drove home. This year I am going to shut them all up!!! That is what makes pulling a great sport, laugh now, cry later.

Yeah that's a real good laugh. Seeing a guy break is funny?? I personally don't wish it on my worst enemy and will go out of my way to help a fellow competitor. But then again that's just me. Karma's a b!tch, remember that. And this is not at all directed towards the WFO team, I know there stand on it. JM2C

Yeah that's a real good laugh. Seeing a guy break is funny?? I personally don't wish it on my worst enemy and will go out of my way to help a fellow competitor. But then again that's just me. Karma's a b!tch, remember that. And this is not at all directed towards the WFO team, I know there stand on it. JM2C

Exactly.

What? You want some cheese for your Whine?

Christ, it's a competition. If it would have been a Dodge breaking, that would have been funny to a whole different group of people.
As long as no one gets hurt, it's only money... (And maybe a little pride)

Lighten up, guys. You can't tell me you've never smiled at your own fortune or someone else's misfortune.

I don't think Bob Wagner is a bad sportsman.

John Schwartzentruber, MarkBroviak, glad it was only an axle. Probably been running on that one a while too, huh?

Looking at the bright side, you've got one less weak link in your pursuit of a bulletproof machine.

Better luck next time. Looking forward to seeing you out there again running HARD.