who needs a good laugh?

Everyone wants RPM's thats the name of the game. No?

Chevys guys have to deal with the Cummins now.

Do we not live by pay to play?

Everyone wants RPM's thats the name of the game. No?

Chevys guys have to deal with the Cummins now.

Do we not live by pay to play?

You right about the RPM. I appluad you for your work there. Smarty's RPM sure woke up Ed Dix's CR!:Cheer:

The CR has been competitve for over two years IMHO. Both sides keep stepping up. The GMs still have more RPM but not much. The power these single turbo trucks are making is insane when you think about where we were three years ago.:cheer:

I am just a lover of the game. We need to have fun and keep it competitive.

I am here to help anyone I can all the time.

Lets see how we we can take it.

I apologize to anyone who took my post the wrong way.

Fix it til its broke is the motto for all ( Jim Fuller Montana 2001)

Yea Bob, rock on!!

To the guys who don't know the cat in that broke in the video- he has "Jon-Jon the leprechaun" on the freaking window, so I dont think he takes it tooo seriously. Maybe you all can sleep now?

It was an axle, its not like he burst into flames, like a PSD did a few years ago----now THAT was...entertaining.

It's been my observation on stuff like this, that the folks with the highest jackass coefficient, are the ones with no skin in the game.

all i got to say is that he can start talking when he actually gets on the track himself....

Yea Bob, rock on!!

To the guys who don't know the cat in that broke in the video- he has "Jon-Jon the leprechaun" on the freaking window, so I dont think he takes it tooo seriously. Maybe you all can sleep now?

It was an axle, its not like he burst into flames, like a PSD did a few years ago----now THAT was...entertaining.

Axle update, Jon actually blew the G80 apart and in last 4 hooks has broken 3 axles and possibly a front diff as well, think we are making some power...:st:

Either that, or Jon Jon needs to give me a call, so I can tell him what hes doing wrong!heheheheh.

Unusual for you high revers to be breaking that stuff. Bouncing? Breaking on down shifts?

Either that, or Jon Jon needs to give me a call, so I can tell him what hes doing wrong!heheheheh.

Unusual for you high revers to be breaking that stuff. Bouncing? Breaking on down shifts?

I've never seen the truck bounce, and it's definately not breaking on downshifts since it's a ZF6 tranny. He didn't have much luck with axles at Hazelwood either. I believe it's just a bad case of more power than stock drivetrain.

Hahaha Gene, good one but no to both. They are breaking after it digs at the end of the track. After we found some more power they are breaking more frequently. Last one broke at 265 feet when the sled hit and the truck started to dig in. We all can't all be as good as you Gene!:bow::bangLOL

Very interesting, I don't recall the Chevy god TOMAC:bow: breaking parts like that ......

It's been my observation on stuff like this, that the folks with the highest jackass coefficient, are the ones with no skin in the game.
You just wait until my daddy buys me another truck!!! I'll triple stack chips on it and it won't break axles at all!!!

i'm in agreeement with those that find breaking stuff funny. i've broke drivelines yokes crushed axle tubes burned up clutches broke bars and i find it amusing everytime. except when i get choices after i hook....... i even laugh when other people break, after i cringe. it's all fun and games till someone misinterprets someone else. i will continue to laugh at myself for breaking stuff.