Who's going to Ennis?

I hope to be going as well.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

With the attack 'coon?

That can be arranged.

attachment.php

Use the search function noob!!

What are you yappin' about...it's not like you've made it in the last three years. LOL

I hope to be going as well.

Not sure if the kids are going or not. If they are, yall are welcome to ride in the trailer. If not, you can ride up front with the adults. :D

Attachments

• DSC00965.jpg
    DSC00965.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm gonna try. Won't be able to run the truck though since it didn't make any of the other NHRDA races this year.

It'll be a business trip for me. Apparently we have some customers right down the road from the track. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

What are you yappin' about...it's not like you've made it in the last three years

I won't make it this year either. Too much going on right now.
Tractor shows, truck shows, anniversaries, etc.

I will be there, unfortunately we can't pit by the comp d fast guys . But come find me

I never make it, but always have an excuse. :)

Great place to set up a booth with a big ol' Snedge Diesel Performance sign and pimp some parts. Tax......deduction.......hell, the trip even pays for itself! :hehe:

I won't be able to grab ya at the airport due to the trailer....but I'm certain we can find you a ride to the track.

We will be there. Truck wasn't done in time this year for us to qualify at any events but we will be bringing it anyways.... Might have some shenanigans planned.

I'm trying to go. Wasn't able to race any this year, so maybe it'll be relaxing and I can enjoy not running from stands to truck and back.

I will be traveling down. Might even try my hand at the 10.90 class.....?

They made it a points class this year so you would of had to qualify and recieved an invite..

We went to one NHRDA event this year and sat around and drank beer. Does that qualifies us to come to the finals and set around and drink beer? :hehe: