Who's going to Ennis?

It was a good weekend for sure. Sucks to see John with tranny issues again. Nice to see Wade run a car instead of his mouth....he actually made some great passes. What happened to Jones/Scheid's rail at the end where they backed them out? I never heard.

Someone also forgot to shift from 2 to 3. :hehe: Amazingly enough the dayum thing went 105 mph in 2nd. :eek That's nuckin' futs.

It was a good time seeing some fast trucks and hanging out with a good group of folks for a few days.

I only had to get cross-ways of one group of little jack-wads this year. Doing burnout and smoking in front of my trailer is not permitted. I think Jonathan even asked them how old there were and then told them to start acting like it. It was classic old man. LOL

Last edited:
It was a good weekend for sure. Sucks to see John with tranny issues again. Nice to see Wade run a car instead of his mouth....he actually made some great passes. What happened to Jones/Scheid's rail at the end where they backed them out? I never heard.

Someone also forgot to shift from 2 to 3. :hehe: Amazingly enough the dayum thing went 105 mph in 2nd. :eek That's nuckin' futs.

It was a good time seeing some fast trucks and hanging out with a good group of folks for a few days.

I only had to get cross-ways of one group of little jack-wads this year. Doing burnout and smoking in front of my trailer is not permitted. I think Jonathan even asked them how old there were and then told them to start acting like it. It was classic old man. LOL

We saw the burnout you speak of from afar I think we all said Jory gonna get on that ass lol. Good seeing yall!

Buhidar won Super Street with a 9.44 I believe.
Lavon lost in Pro street finals. Not sure to who. Like a 10 sec pass ftw.

Well, it was a good day at the track, lots of great racing. But it did kinda suck the Top Diesel and Pro Stock classes both being won on solo passes. I was hoping to see some good competitive passes in the finals. Probably the best final was watching the Junker in the 10.90 class. Both trucks ran under, but Will by a couple of hundredths more for the loss.

That was a close run, Chris left enough space at the stripe for me to hit the brakes and win... but I failed to brake enough....

It was a close one indeed. Will went 10.87 to my 10.89. Even closer yet was Larry brown losing to Verlon on a double breakout. 11.859 to 11.862 in the 11.90 class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm glad to know I lost to a CompD guy and not some unknown racer.... congrats on the win.

My wife just got stung by a bee, so I wasn't paying attention here. I think Lavon Miller, didn't notice his time. What stood out in Pro Steet was the guy (Ford) who ran 8.40@167 and got disqualified because he was only certified to 8.50. So much for that record. It was a helluva pass though.

In the driver's meeting, Randy made it clear that the Prostreet guys would get (1) warning if they go sub 8.50 in qualifying and they'd get an automatic loss if they go sub 8.50 in the eliminations. It had to have sucked to lay down that blistering fast pass and lose the round..... especially when Daniel in the other lane smoked the intermediate shaft at the starting line/first hit.

Last edited:
Buhidar won Super Street with a 9.44 I believe.
Lavon lost in Pro street finals. Not sure to who. Like a 10 sec pass ftw.

I can't speak for Lavon, but it almost looked like he tried to switch tunes mid-track on the CP5 switch and the truck shut off. The dmax/allison in the other lane made a low 10 second pass, although it had been mid 9's earlier in the day which is close to a record for an Allison/Dmax truck. I'll bet when they switch over to the dark side of the Duraflight (Dodge 47re/48re), they'll be consistent mid 9's.

Well, it was a good day at the track, lots of great racing. But it did kinda suck the Top Diesel and Pro Stock classes both being won on solo passes. I was hoping to see some good competitive passes in the finals. Probably the best final was watching the Junker in the 10.90 class. Both trucks ran under, but Will by a couple of hundredths more for the loss.

Actually, it was won when he broke after burn out, I could have just broke the beams, but decided to stage and run down the track, even though it was hurt, just to put on a show for the fans.

Sounds like I missed a good time. Maybe next year. Anyone going to be at SEMA?

That was a close run, Chris left enough space at the stripe for me to hit the brakes and win... but I failed to brake enough....

What's this space you speak of? Lol!
7429f475457405f510cc28bb76e3d05c.jpg

Good to see two mechanical engines going at it in the finals

Space... you asked for it, now to post up the time slip...

20161005_083128_zpstxopi6cr.jpg

As you can see, I crossed the finish line almost 6 hundredths before you, had I hit the brakes and slowed down just 3 hundredths, I would have won. If you run the math, 6 hundredths at 122 MPH is 10 feet... at the finish line AKA enough space at the stripe.

What's deceiving in that starting line photo is the awesome 60' of your 4x4 truck vs my deep staged 2wd, I actually beat you off the starting line by almost 4 hundredths.

Regardless, you won, congratulations!!!!

What's this space you speak of? Lol!
7429f475457405f510cc28bb76e3d05c.jpg

Not sure where that 60' came from. All my other passes were 1.70-.72. I think it's time for some better tires and 1.5's !!!

I can't speak for Lavon, but it almost looked like he tried to switch tunes mid-track on the CP5 switch and the truck shut off. The dmax/allison in the other lane made a low 10 second pass, although it had been mid 9's earlier in the day which is close to a record for an Allison/Dmax truck. I'll bet when they switch over to the dark side of the Duraflight (Dodge 47re/48re), they'll be consistent mid 9's.

I launch in manual 1st, then push my shift button twice to get the shifter from 1st to 3rd and let the anteater control all my shift points, apparently, i only shifted once leaving the shifter in 2nd gear. at 6000rpm when the rev limiter shut me off, i thought it wasn't going to overdrive so i was pedaling trying to get it to shift and kept finding the rev limiter, and about the time i figured out i was still in 2nd gear, i got my ass passed. Sucked, but its part of it. Data log showed 101mph in 2nd gear.

Lavon