Who's going to Ennis?

Verlon sneaks on here once in a blue moon, people don't recognize his incognito user name. VSOUTH LOL

I believe NHRA rules apply for the E.T you run. 11.49 or quicker and 10.99 or quicker.

Roll bar at 11.49, if you floor pan or firewall is modified you need a cage at 10.99.

What they all said. NHRDA follows the rules for 11.49 and faster plus a couple more. You can find the rules at NHRDA.com

I see. I thought they required cage but wasn't sure. I didn't think you had a cage in yours Vsouth. I'll have to check out the rules. 10.90 seems to be a good sporty class to run in now. Glad they got it going!

I qualified in another truck to I could run worlds. My truck us currently in the shop getting a roll bar installed.

We will be there. Truck wasn't done in time this year for us to qualify at any events but we will be bringing it anyways.... Might have some shenanigans planned.

Since when do you participate in shenanigans?

Also, the plan is for me to be there, with Turbo.

Your turbo spins faster than any turbo on the market. $.02

Does anyone remember who the guy was last year with the free-spin hub kit table in vendor row? I'm wondering if he will have any "cash - at the show prices" this year.

Change of plans. Have to work next few days. Emergency job...��

Well, it was a good day at the track, lots of great racing. But it did kinda suck the Top Diesel and Pro Stock classes both being won on solo passes. I was hoping to see some good competitive passes in the finals. Probably the best final was watching the Junker in the 10.90 class. Both trucks ran under, but Will by a couple of hundredths more for the loss.

It was a close one indeed. Will went 10.87 to my 10.89. Even closer yet was Larry brown losing to Verlon on a double breakout. 11.859 to 11.862 in the 11.90 class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Who won pro street and what were the times. Thanks

My wife just got stung by a bee, so I wasn't paying attention here. I think Lavon Miller, didn't notice his time. What stood out in Pro Steet was the guy (Ford) who ran 8.40@167 and got disqualified because he was only certified to 8.50. So much for that record. It was a helluva pass though.