Who's got the fastest daily driver?

I was rushed on the compute, so excuse me for any mispelling and bad grammar!!! :)

It's seems that maybe we should cut this crap on the board & talk in person

Freighttrain said:
That someone was me and I meant it. Jeorge walked back into the arena after the show was over and shook my hand and said good job. He's a good sport. BandWagon? That's your're call. The Band posted here. Also the white truck will be painted black soon. Keep an eye on it. It's our test bed for new stuff.
Sorry you are so upset about me posting my Video. I'm a little proud of how my tired old truck pulls. I have other videos of truck's in attendance. I did not post them. I think you know why. Brand wars? That started in 1909.
It is, Diesels having fun. A little brand war just adds to the fun. If that's what you want to call it. I guess the reason I jumped in here is because, we heard rumors that, there were some truck's coming to kick our Butts.
It's all in fun. I'm not going to stir the pot anymore on this. See you at the pulls.

Maybe I took your post wrong but i just thought it was rubbing it in his face. I met you a long time ago at BMP when I had my dually and you seemed like a nice guy. Your truck is a bad machine and if you look back at the GM forums, you will never find a bad mouthing post about your truck from me. Hell, I bet I have more videos of your truck on MY computer than I do of my own trucks! The brand war adds fun, but sticking to one brand and only one isnt! The rumors im sure come from a middle man who likes to stir up stuff apparently! Diesels are a very addicting drug and I can say im addicted. I wish I had the money to build me a baddass truck like the ones out there, but i dont. We all have wishes but as of now...i'll sit back watch for now!

Guys lets all get along and have fun with this.
I think all the guys at the pull are straight up guys and i did not see any with an attitude either.
For the record Freighttrain had the better pulling machine in the open class in the event. He took first place and no one can argue that.
I took second place and to me that is like taking first becuase my truck is not setup to pull at all.
Lets all have some fun in the next pull and may the best truck win.

TNRGreene said:

I'll be at CopeCustoms shop tonight....or you can pick the place....

I'm out of town, and just got to log in.. I know most of the people in this thread.. The ones I know are all good people. There's just been some false or blown up communication. It's all good. I look forward to coming and watching everyone at the next pull..

We need to all come together and have a track night at the strip sometime soon.

Morse said:
I'm out of town, and just got to log in.. I know most of the people in this thread.. The ones I know are all good people. There's just been some false or blown up communication. It's all good. I look forward to coming and watching everyone at the next pull..

I heard this Thursday night. I may be there but truckless :( mine is in pieces & some parts are not in but we are coming drag racing. Sooner or later
Still got some disassembling to do tonight

Morse said:

seriously Brad..you dont want none of this...... :hehe: im putting my stock tires on and I should be right behind you! :umno:

Everyone is invited over to my trailer after the next pulls for a cold one, on me. This did get out of hand and it's the last thing I wanted to see happen. We are all a bunch of passionate freaks when it comes to our trucks. I want to come out for some drag racing soon too. I first need to get it back together. I don't expect any big numbers, My truck has turned into more of sled puller. I will enjoy seeing you at Desoto soon. The air is pretty good this time of year.

Freighttrain said:
Everyone is invited over to my trailer after the next pulls for a cold one, on me. This did get out of hand and it's the last thing I wanted to see happen. We are all a bunch of passionate freaks when it comes to our trucks. I want to come out for some drag racing soon too. I first need to get it back together. I don't expect any big numbers, My truck has turned into more of sled puller. I will enjoy seeing you at Desoto soon. The air is pretty good this time of year.
Just a cold one....you cheap bastard :poke:
Heading to the garage, did get one package today :D

OK, now that all the dust has settled can we just do something?? I like sled pullin, just never done it. I love drag racing, do it all the time. Let's plan a get together somewhere around Bradenton, or Wauchula I really don't care. I don't know of any event's (drag racing) coming up until at least Feb. that I can go to. So, I'm with Brad. Let's do the drag strip, or the sled pull and some serious BS. I'm sure we can all get along for a little while. Myself, I'm thinking about crashing the Viper party at Bradenton next month. That would be funny as hell. So post up some idea's, and let's get it on. Oh by the way Jorge, I WILL have the fastest daily driver as soon as I get the gooseneck hitch mouned in the bed. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Live like your dying, Gary

wrongway said:
OK, now that all the dust has settled can we just do something?? I like sled pullin, just never done it. I love drag racing, do it all the time. Let's plan a get together somewhere around Bradenton, or Wauchula I really don't care. I don't know of any event's (drag racing) coming up until at least Feb. that I can go to. So, I'm with Brad. Let's do the drag strip, or the sled pull and some serious BS. I'm sure we can all get along for a little while. Myself, I'm thinking about crashing the Viper party at Bradenton next month. That would be funny as hell. So post up some idea's, and let's get it on. Oh by the way Jorge, I WILL have the fastest daily driver as soon as I get the gooseneck hitch mouned in the bed. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Live like your dying, Gary

The key word here is WILL but just a little FYI Gary I am building a really light weight 4x4 dodge that i think will shock the diesel world next year.
With everything i have learned with my mega cab it sure is going to be fun to run a 5k lb truck with the same amount of power. I just love my mega cab to much to give that thing up. Its the funnest daily driver i have ever had.

wrongway said:

is the gooseneck for your trailer to haul W1ckeds mega cab with? :what:

solostyle said:
is the gooseneck for your trailer to haul W1ckeds mega cab with? :what:

Yep, me and ol Jorge are gonna be traveling buddies. Turbomatt say's it's gotta have a gooseneck hitch in it to be a daily driver. :hehe: I'm gonna drag his sledpuller/ drag racing truck to the track, and if anyone outruns him I'm gonna unhook my new project and WHOOP some ass!!! Damn this is starting to sound like fun. Jorge, you know I'm just messing with ya. :evil But I am building a 2wd 4250 lb truck with a large set of spinny things and 12 valves just for ME. Only thing is, I don't think it would pull a sled very good so I guess I can be somebodies crewchief or something.:hehe: Ya'll don't forget to remind my ol ass about ANY up coming event's as I have already missed too many this year. Let's all have agood time, Gary:thankyou2:

Theres gonna be a sled pull at Desoto speedway on Dec. 15th. The only thing is its being advertised on a local radio station. Which is good and bad. Good. There might be alot of different trucks. Bad. Less time for the Diesels. Thats on a Sat. Then on sunday of course the dragstrip runs Runday Sunday. And of course theres still the Thursday night too. Just a suggestion. Jorge could make a weekend out of it. And theres plenty of us around with tools and such to fix anything.

Gotti2k7 said:
Theres gonna be a sled pull at Desoto speedway on Dec. 15th. The only thing is its being advertised on a local radio station. Which is good and bad. Good. There might be alot of different trucks. Bad. Less time for the Diesels. Thats on a Sat. Then on sunday of course the dragstrip runs Runday Sunday. And of course theres still the Thursday night too. Just a suggestion. Jorge could make a weekend out of it. And theres plenty of us around with tools and such to fix anything.

true...................

TNRGreene said:

Here we go again! What was said at Goodyear today? I heard that us "CopeCustom" boys are scared to pull because we are afraid to get beat? 1st thing: There isnt a person or thing in this world that I am scared of..NOT A DAMN THING! Get that straight! 2nd....I am not afraid to get beat at anything I compete in, escpecially truck pulling. I have pulled for "FUN" a couple of times just to do it. Im not in it to compete on a professional level, I do it for "FUN"! "CopeCustoms" is 4x4 shop. Lift trucks, wheels, tires, some performance products...NOT sled pullers. Wanna compete on "CopeCustoms" level? Take ANY, and I mean ANY sled pull truck, and put it through the mud! We'll see how you do then! Thats "CopeCustoms" game there, not sled pulling! We also drag race for FUN..not for the cash! I also heard another comment...."Every truck that has come out of your shop hasnt lost a truck pull yet?" Is there truth to that comment? I hope not! I told you that I would be happy to talk to you in person and not over the computer. Tell me when and where, and I'll be there. I would love to know who this middle man is. I think I do but im not 100% sure. Why dont you fill me in on who it is!