Whos still going?

The main reason I was gonna go was for the racing but it's only a 2 hour drive so I guess we will still make the trip down

It will still be a good time! We will miss the Drag racing, but It will still be great!

Grand Rock will still be there...I'll have some goodies to show off too....see ya'll Thursday at Wah Bah's.

Where were you supposed to pick the parts up and where exactly did you have to deliver them? I could deliver them for you if you end up not making the drive up there. I am just right up the road from you in Kennesaw so I would not mind taking the parts to Bowling Green with me.

Sweet! Man, that's decent of ya!!

I'll let you know by PM probably tmrw!!

David

:Cheer:

Okay, I just got word that we will stilll cover the event in Diesel World magazine so I will still be there!!! I may change my travel plans now to be able to save some money... I also may change my room to a hotel in Franklin versus Bowling Green... I'll figure that part out in the next day or two...

So my son and I will still be there with our Canon camera's firing away so be sure to have your rigs ready!!!

Plan on still attending as of right now..but got to check with my ride to make sure he still wants to go..:hehe:. I know it can still be a great time, gonna make the best of it :rockwoot:

I'll be there, got my memory card empty as well...

memory card, as in one... man I shoot a whole heck of a lot more than one in a weekend... I have 60+ GB of memory cards and on a big weekend with me and my son shooting we will fill them twice!!! 6.5 frames per second fills the card fast!

I will be there rain or shine.....beer or no beer(maybe not). You bunch of babies. "I don't wanna drive the 3 hours" I'm coming all the way from Denver. I saved $$$ so I could come. Hell I'm even missing Mother's day! Nut up make the drive and see 1/2 of one of the best events of the year. Dennis and Sheila work their tails off for this event and I will be there come hell or high water.

Thursday-Sunday.

memory card, as in one... man I shoot a whole heck of a lot more than one in a weekend... I have 60+ GB of memory cards and on a big weekend with me and my son shooting we will fill them twice!!! 6.5 frames per second fills the card fast!

I'll usually dump halfway through the day...

looking at plane fligts and car rentals. with no truck to haul,trying to swing this...

I'll usually dump halfway through the day...

We can usually shoot through the day with each of us on a 16GB card then I usually end up filling up part of a second 16GB card and we each have spare 4GB cards with us if needed and then we download them at night in the hotel when we recharge the batteries... I now have 5 batteries for the two Canon 40D camera bodies as well, so if we were careful we could shoot through a full weekend without downloading.

I just shot 28.6GB of photos this weekend at a Rock Race and if Kyle was with me it probably would have doubled!!!

It is nutty how much hard drive space I have dedicated to photos...

I haven't needed to download during the day at an event yet, and hopefully I won't need to. I just got the second 40D for Kyle to shoot on so I'm sure we'll go through more memory cards per event but, I'll buy more cards if I need to so I don't have to take time away from covering the event to be downloading...

I bought my 16GB SanDisk Extreme III cards on sale for $119 each with a rebate of $90 each so it was awesome to get them for only $30 each after the rebate... There was a limit of 3 so that was all I bought, but if I see something like that again I will jump on it and buy more!!! I have never lost a photo with my SanDisk cards and these ones are very fast, they keep up with the camera well on shooting long bursts of high speed action at races and other events!!!

Back