Whos still going?

Where were you supposed to pick the parts up and where exactly did you have to deliver them? I could deliver them for you if you end up not making the drive up there. I am just right up the road from you in Kennesaw so I would not mind taking the parts to Bowling Green with me.

Hey man!

Thank you so much for the offer but I went ahead and had Glenn ship them instead of having to bother someone with luggin those things around.

I went ahead an cancelled my reservations and staying home...My shift at the P.D. was going to be Really short this weekend, so I volunteered to Work!

I just hope I'll be able to get off for the Drags with they are rescheduled!! With my luck though.....Doubt it! I have to plan ahead early in the year since we are so short handed on the road.

Thanks again for the offer!

David

i am still going and about 5 other people from so indiana are heading down with me. can't wait

Trucks are already hitting Bowling Green. They are dynoing here today at the shop for the Diesel Power Challenge. It has definately been a smoke filled day here at TS.

Come on guys and make it out for the festivities and the pulls. Also the bikini contest is still on!! lol

Look forward to seeing everyone here in BG!!! For those traveling in, please drive safely!!

Sheila

Still coming down from NW Missouri with 02dmax (my bro) and another buddy. My Dodge is getting left at home...just gonna roll down and enjoy the weekend and hopefully meet a bunch of you folks I've known on here a long time.

We are all still coming. Had a blast last year without the drags. Although I was really looking forward to seeing some drags. Be there around 10pm thursday night!!

The Florida trucks are still coming up!

Any areas we need to avoid/detour coming from the South???

I'm comin from MO and a couple others also and some guys from AR. It will be last minute for me should get the mega-cab done tomorrow.

Me and my wife are coming and I know of 4-5 others from cincy going. I have no place to stay. I played the rain delay card. Where are the hot spot hotels for this new location ?

Were staying at the Days Inn in Franklin I know they still had rooms.We are going to cancel two out of the seven rooms we had reserved.

I'm in Florida right now on the first half of this vacation. Headed north from Orlando area up to Chattanooga tomorrow, then thru flood city on Thursday and into the BG area. Can't wait to see some friends and watch some trucks break!!!

Can't wait for the pull and might go to Wah Bah's for the 1st time on Thursday.

Looks like Saturday weather will be great, but some rain possible Thurs and Fri. So my question is...how many tarps will it take to cover 2 pulling tracks just in case?

Im not positive if Im going. We had a flood near me that took a day or so to recede and weeks to get back to normal. After looking up the bg, franklin, nashville news it says flooding is still in affect till Wed. Hard to tell what everythings gonna be like down there. Hate to travel 8 hours to find out :doh:

Agreed. Although, I think they should have went ahead with the 3.0 and superstock eliminations tonight rather than winding it up at 8:30.

Agreed. Although, I think they should have went ahead with the 3.0 and superstock eliminations tonight rather than winding it up at 8:30.

I agree, although that mighta been wise, since this is a small town and people were wound up plenty by then.

Makin it go any later mighta just got uglier.

We expected a bigger crowd! But the track and sleds are nicer than we are used to. hopefully we get some rain tonight so the Boggers can go to work for me!

Back