Whos still going?

Im still coming with 5 other people from outside of Pittsburgh. Last year was my first time and it was still a blast without the Drag Racing.

I will be there rain or shine.....beer or no beer(maybe not). You bunch of babies. "I don't wanna drive the 3 hours" I'm coming all the way from Denver. I saved $$$ so I could come. Hell I'm even missing Mother's day! Nut up make the drive and see 1/2 of one of the best events of the year. Dennis and Sheila work their tails off for this event and I will be there come hell or high water.

Thursday-Sunday.

x2
I already have time off of work scheduled and I had a blast last year without the drags.:rockwoot:

i will be there is there any chance the drag racin will continue if the the weater comes thru?

little long of a haul from maryland knowing the drag racing is off.

well i will still keep my hopes up lol

take your hope, and throw it in the ditch. It ain't gonna happen. (Not ripping on ya)

But I'm still going>>>Because I live here, and I would drive 1000 miles to see it even If i didn't!!!:rockwoot:

take your hope, and throw it in the ditch. It ain't gonna happen. (Not ripping on ya)

But I'm still going>>>Because I live here, and I would drive 1000 miles to see it even If i didn't!!!:rockwoot:

ya i just now saw the photos on the other thread so o well i am still commin

I'll be there Friday to Sunday. I've already got the room. Plus, with an event this size so close to home, It wouldn't make sense to pass it up. :Cheer:

Still coming down from west central wisconsin, and bringing a two truckloads with me.. 12+ hour drive

We're all still comin. Friday-Sunday. Gonna make the best of it! :)

Still coming. Sux about the drags though. Really wanted to see that after last year.

said to hell with the nashville part of my trip...going trout fishing tomorrow then comin thursdays for wah bahs