Why is the 7.3 weaker?

damn i never see these guys out on the weekends when im out..lol.. im usually out running around fri and sat nights sometimes down at dog n suds...

99powerstroke said:
damn i never see these guys out on the weekends when im out..lol.. im usually out running around fri and sat nights sometimes down at dog n suds...
That is you I have seen there. I have seen your truck several times at the Suds, and usually going the other way on 31. I don't cruise 31 that much anymore. Occasionally I will if it's nice enough and it works out for me to. I'm always at The Suds sat night though. I won't be this weekend, I'll be at the sucky Jamboree.

CumminAtYa said:
That is you I have seen there. I have seen your truck several times at the Suds, and usually going the other way on 31. I don't cruise 31 that much anymore. Occasionally I will if it's nice enough and it works out for me to. I'm always at The Suds sat night though. I won't be this weekend, I'll be at the sucky Jamboree.

yea im usually there running around 31... im sure ill see you around sometime seeing that you live right down the street..lol... if you see me just say hey ...

Back