Why no big talk about IRP?

Hey Woody, you wanna "convoy" the 10 or 12 miles out there with us to the warehouses? I'll bring a trailer cuz you never know about those strokers......:hehe::hehe::bang
I'm stoked!

when I set up a male stripper pit area for the ladies at a later date.

There are some topic that should never be discussed or brought up and I think this one qualifies!!!!:banned::hehe:

Hey Chris....
I am not working that weekend either,should I load up my detailing items and help you make that thing shine for once?........Andy

Andy, this thing is beyond repair...it's getting painted sometime before winter, then I'll try to take better care of her:D:D

Between Dad pushing snow up against it when it was dead this winter, me hitting 2 deer in the last 6 weeks, and all the scratches the previous owner left me, this paint is in rough shape when you look at it up close...from 50', or when it's wet, it's a looker:D

Chris

I hope to see a good turnout. I hate that there was issues between the racers and the DHRA. I hope they can be resolved and move on. I loved INDY last year and hope to see it grow each year. I hope the DHRA can recover from this incident, because the NADM and NHRDA don't have much of a schedule in the area for me to drive to.

I also would like to my son to Indy, but like said before, it's not really a family event. Schieds on the other hand he'll be with me the whole time, the atmospere seem to be more faimily oriented there.

Scheids sounds better to me anyway - his show was bigger than Indy last year - ibet its even bigger this year!:clap::clap:

More of a family show!:rockwoot:

Smokin

I think I am goin. Never been due to conflicting work schedule. I don't know anything about the rule chenges, or what happened last year, however I hope there are still competitors there with some well built trucks. I am there for the trucks, and of course maybe to party a little bit.