Will they be next to be shut down...

Yeah there are plenty of small shops getting hit that you never hear about. A year ago most of the major repair shops in the Grand Rapids, MI area got nailed and here recently local shops to me got hit. They are hitting shops very small shops in Indiana. That means **** is about done in my eyes. I am nobody but I do know I can register a vehicle in Indiana with a napkin title and drive it around with one wheel missing and a dumpster fire in the bed without much issue.

move to l..we roll anything we want down here..and the oralers are blatant as hell about it

While I think we can appreciate that Kory is trying to fight for the industry, It is a pretty bold move on his part. Not sure how much one would want to poke that bear- they have really big guns and stuff.

While I think we can appreciate that Kory is trying to fight for the industry, It is a pretty bold move on his part. Not sure how much one would want to poke that bear- they have really big guns and stuff.

100%! I'm all about making $, but living in the gray openly allows negative attention.

Emissions tuning aside, this could easily have a reaching impact into performance hard parts and retailers.

When the Gubbment comma knock you better adhere or there will be dramatic consequences aside from the biz shutting down.

100%! I'm all about making $, but living in the gray openly allows negative attention.

Emissions tuning aside, this could easily have a reaching impact into performance hard parts and retailers.

When the Gubbment comma knock you better adhere or there will be dramatic consequences aside from the biz shutting down.

Lots of folks/shops have done business with PPEI-a listing of those folks is probably pretty valuable to those seeking violators.

If the diesel industry is determined to stay around they better start studying this mans playbook...

101968890-HI_TECH_PHARMA_2.jpg

Jared Wheat, former convicted felon and drug kingpin.... turned supplement guru and has repeatedly won lawsuits against the Feds including a $40million fine where he paid it then said F you I'll sue you for double and won it all and then some.

The Government and FDA Ordered to Return Five Truckloads of DMAA to Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

This kinda surprises me considering the current administration has pretty much gutted the clean air and clean water acts. Maybe they are saving that for 2020. :shrug:

Another reason to why I switched all of my work trucks in my fleet to gas engines:(

The part that bothers me is where will it stop now if there is no such thing as "off-road" anymore?? Literally everything has had emissions for 30 years, and literally anything aftermarket technically can alter emissions and performance. Wait till they decide everything has to be inspected even if its a vehicle that isn't plated. Is it gonna be kit bodys for everyone or nothing? The oralers have really screwed this up for all of us. Ive seen a lot of posts on the interwebs thinking its just a diesel thing and its really not, even though diesel is ground zero at the moment.

The part that bothers me is where will it stop now if there is no such thing as "off-road" anymore?? Literally everything has had emissions for 30 years, and literally anything aftermarket technically can alter emissions and performance. Wait till they decide everything has to be inspected even if its a vehicle that isn't plated. Is it gonna be kit bodys for everyone or nothing? The oralers have really screwed this up for all of us. Ive seen a lot of posts on the interwebs thinking its just a diesel thing and its really not, even though diesel is ground zero at the moment.

That's what pissed me off the most too. Pretty phucked up for them to say that even if your vehicle isnt registered and only gets towed to and from drag/pulling tracks that it's still illegal since 60k dollars ago it had a dpf

That's what pissed me off the most too. Pretty phucked up for them to say that even if your vehicle isnt registered and only gets towed to and from drag/pulling tracks that it's still illegal since 60k dollars ago it had a dpf

Maybe the big 3 should start offering stripped down trucks with cages and fiberglass beds / front clips. COPO diesel trucks :lolly:

Just thinking out loud, but if the interweb went quiet on tuning, deletes, ect, how much would it hinder the epa.

Maybe if tips over 5 inches were abolished the oralers would go with them:kick:

As for glider pickups. Give me a new ford with a old 6.5LOL just to piss people off.

Just thinking out loud, but if the interweb went quiet on tuning, deletes, ect, how much would it hinder the epa.

No way in hell folks could go quiet- you gotta do stuff for the gram these days, you know?

Glider Semis are even getting harder to come by- that is why Fitzgerald has diversified so much now.

I know. I hope that gliders don’t get killed completely. I want to build one someday.
I have heard that PACCAR was pulling the plug on glider chassis.