Will they be next to be shut down...

They love to intimidate too. ATF used it on me, it works well.

The gov vehicles I bet doesn’t have to pass any emissions test, and how can they add a chemical to help cut emissions when there hasn’t been any research done on the effects from using DEF. the number one global warming culprit they claim is agricultural use of nitrate fertilizer and is already been proven to be a health hazard if they have run off from fields or it gets into drinking water, so they are really adding to the problem using DEF, can’t wait to see when they go to the refineries and ask them to shut off the steam they put through their flares to camouflage the emissions that are being hidden from them in plain sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, armed Federal agents wearing body armor raiding a diesel shop. Maybe they are looking for al-Qaeda?

Same thing happened to Diesel Freak in Michigan a while back. My buddy worked there when it happened and he compared it to the first ‘fast and furious’ movie when they raid that Asian dude.

Difference with diesel day dreams is, one of the local cops that was on the raid team came in several days after and “apologized” for what happened. The LEO said they were not given any information other than it was a federal search warrant and so it was executed as such. They supposedly weren’t told that it was a diesel shop, just federal search warrant. So you know they went in with a “money, guns, drugs, and prior felons” mindset.

If someone can correct me on what happened, go ahead but this was the information I got.

The gov vehicles I bet doesn’t have to pass any emissions test, and how can they add a chemical to help cut emissions when there hasn’t been any research done on the effects from using DEF. the number one global warming culprit they claim is agricultural use of nitrate fertilizer and is already been proven to be a health hazard if they have run off from fields or it gets into drinking water, so they are really adding to the problem using DEF, can’t wait to see when they go to the refineries and ask them to shut off the steam they put through their flares to camouflage the emissions that are being hidden from them in plain sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The number one culprit of air pollution (not even going to say climate change) is every other 3rd world country. And unless someone is dumping urea straight into your creek, you'll be fine

Tekashi 69 taking down shops left and right.

His dumbass has those 69 tattoos all over the place. He had rainbow hair for awhile. Smh, "Gangsters" these days

I vote the latter.

Hell yeah he's gonna be a dead retarded trans soon.... in prison or the streets he for sure will be hunted. I mean he basically came out and said I rap and fund the bloods street sect... Fear>honesty>the grave.

Is he transgender or just retarded?
Both
Hell yeah he's gonna be a dead retarded trans soon.... in prison or the streets he for sure will be hunted. I mean he basically came out and said I rap and fund the bloods street sect... Fear>honesty>the grave.

I agree he will probabaly get killed. If he didnt look so phuckin ridiculous they could probabaly put him in wit sec. Hes got enough money to disappear But where the hell they hiding him looking like that.

6ix9ine.

Kids and their spelling these days

May change my screnname to Timbeaux3irty8ight

I had to Google both names.

And, absolutely, that's why the gas world doesn't give 2 chits about whats going on.

Whitey may also have a vested interest in keeping them out of the gasser side also.