Wilmington,OH - Springfield,OH COTPC

ComnRailPwr

got a busy wknd comin up fellas. who is gonna be the one to take matt outa the winning circle. all i know is if it isn't one duramax, it's another.

I'll be there, wilmington, not springfield I have a wedding to go to......

i think im out of the chase for now. last i checked im sittin like 11th-15th i need some 33's. 35's are too much tire for my gears. anyone got some for 17" wheels and want 35's hit me up.

We will be down there watching had to work yesterday didn't make it out to London who won?

I think it's probaly going to be Matt and Evan chasing each other for right now. They are running strong. That one Cummins from WV pulled real good at Courthouse. Is he running the series or was just up for NADM and went to Courthouse also.

I think there are some cr dodge's about to do some work in cotpc I know of about 3-4 that make some pretty good power. at london matt gainer won, fallowed by 2 dodges ( 1 of them is a cr) then evan davis.

We will be down there watching had to work yesterday didn't make it out to London who won?

I think it's probaly going to be Matt and Evan chasing each other for right now. They are running strong. That one Cummins from WV pulled real good at Courthouse. Is he running the series or was just up for NADM and went to Courthouse also.

U talkin bout the purple/silver reg cab? He's from tollesboro, ky just across the river

when r these pulls is one today and one tomorrow or are both of them tomorrow, like some info on these would like to go watch.

Wilmington Tonight At 7:00 Fairgrounds

Springfield Sat. At Fairgronds 7:00

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BLUE 2ND GEN DODGE? WASTED WADGES?

Idk what truck hes talking about then? there wasnt any dodge from wv that went to nadm and courthouse, I didnt think.

the truck that got second at courthouse was a reg cab 12v from kentucky there were no trucks from wv there.

good hook again matt! looks like I either need 33's or to leave it in second...lol

It was a 3rd Gen at Courthouse thougt it had 1st until Gainer went LOL Looked like it was white but it wasn't CommonRailPWR trucks pretty sure it was a dually. Announcer said from WV.

Good job Matt I was at Brandon's getting that turbo when you called him getting the win. I should be out at the pulls tommorrow.

I thought Terry Martin was from West Union,Oh. didn't he have the MOD truck Radical Ram II before Robert Miller bought it and took it to NC.

Jay