Wilmington,OH - Springfield,OH COTPC

he was hitting really hard. not sure why he wnted to be a dick but he was. it was talked about and should be resolved, hopefully. all that aside, there is always a lot of parts left on the track in springfield.. it is a good hooking track, but most guys always bounce at the big end.

ted

i think pro stock diesel paid carter $500 for his win danny. i got a whole $25 friday night. lol. at least it covered my entry fee.

for what its worth, do not blame the cotpc for the sled. each location hires the sled themselves. cotpc is just the sanctioning body the points go under.

ted

we had that same sled 2 years ago at our local fair and they will never have it back again our track has never broke allot of trucks and about half the trucks that hooked to his sled broke, last year we had the ox sled and it was a badass sled. That sled should be banned from events until he changes it, it costs too much money for some jacka** sled operator to ruin it. Just my 2 cents though.

i have to say its been a long weekend in ohio and thanks to all of those that helped us this weekend, josh woodruff and erik stacy for letting us use the shop and borrow turbo parts saturday morning at 1am and curt haisley for helping me get the turbo back together. And everyone else that helped us get the truck off the track last night. the mad-dog broke the rear ring and pinion and yoke, drivers side ball joints, axle shafts and u-joint,and tie rod. Oh and spiked the motor to 7,000 rpm so now its time for new bearings and rod bolts in the motor. As if the week isnt going to busy enough we'll get it back together though, once again thanks to everyone for the support and help me and jake both appreciate it

it was singers old red and yellow sled and they just put new teeth on the pan, and i hope someone has a video of it from the drivers side cause the one we have isnt

Guess it wasnt a well known name in the sled business then. sucks to hear about all the carnage, but hope you get it all back together.

I came away scott free for once...lol, did you get the results for 2.6 ted? thanks danny

waiting om them from bridget. she thought it was more important to spend fathers day with her dad than doing that. man we are gonna have to work on her priorities...lol

ted

waiting om them from bridget. she thought it was more important to spend fathers day with her dad than doing that. man we are gonna have to work on her priorities...lol

ted

judging by how many times I saw dennis going in the porta john.... it couldnt have been a good night for her..haha....priorities is right...whats wrong with her?..haha