Wilmington,OH - Springfield,OH COTPC

it didnt finish up till almost midnight

mad dog got first plac and the carnage awards as well

Yes Terry Martin is from West Union and he did own Ratical Ram II

Terry has two awesome running trucks this year.. Im sure both his trucks are gonna be top contender's. Keep your eyes on the silver 2nd dually and white 3rd gen dually he has..:rockwoot:

i think their trying to break are trucks with the sled set that heavy. i mean i dont want to run 340ft but at least let us run 300ft. gainer going 280 for the win. it sucks and it breaks s#!? whatever happened to 300ft floating finishes like a couple years ago. o well i guess. just my .02

the gasser that folded his frame in two will be hard to beat for the carnage award

damn, Im pissed i missed that one.....What did mad dog break?

ted did you have the results for wilmington and springfield, or either? thanks

it was for sure a truck breaking track last night.....lots and lots of carnage

the gasser that folded his frame in two will be hard to beat for the carnage award
forgot about him
finding a s10 frame is cheap and easy..
replacing all the stuff the mad dog broke/bent is goign to be $$$$$
looked like he sheared both ball joints and possily bent the housing.. locked the rear tires up as well.. the front DS cage was bent took them 20-30 mintue to get it roling again and two SSL
a52a1e20.jpg

My vote is for the Ox Sled, I have no room to talk cause i havent had a pass down the track this year, but it isnt right to tear the hell out of everyones truck and it dosent have to be like that. It seems like it gets worse and worse every event.

They said they put new spikes on the pan of the sled so im sure they didnt know what it was capable of at first

i had to take off before the prostock diesel class... what all did jake brake in the mad dog truck?

ted

New spikes or not they should of realized after some of front running trucks in every class wasn't pulling that far out and should of adjusted it better. I know i have no room to talk, but its not right for these guys who work there ass off and put there hard earned money into this sport to try to win 500.00 and the sled operator do 4 times the amount of damage to it.