Workstock 12 valve

I was wondering what classes he talking about as well.

Hell I pulled my 3.0 dual pump CR once in paw paw a few years back in the stock class(it was a 2.8 then) didn't even have to open my hood.I just wanted to see what it would do.Put like 25-30' on everyone.

I was wondering what classes he talking about as well.

Hell I pulled my 3.0 dual pump CR once in paw paw a few years back in the stock class(it was a 2.8 then) didn't even have to open my hood.I just wanted to see what it would do.Put like 25-30' on everyone.

that was the good ol days Eric. i really think it pretty tame right now. No Limit, Moss, Smid and Fulrath have moved up or quit. Rodney has one of the best trucks running right now and guys are whinning but wheres he going to jump up to 3.0 ODL? i dont know if his truck could make 6500 for altered, even if its completely gutted.

Just don't see how they let them get away with it, cuz you can tell that some of the trucks just plain shouldn't be there. Whats the next class up? Its altered stock gas, #6500, pretty much an rclb class, you can get and ecsb down to weight, but it will be a tin can.

I have had my eclb in a 6500 pound class.... not as hard as you might think

I have had my eclb in a 6500 pound class.... not as hard as you might think[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info, how gutted was it? and did you have much weight up front?

no weight up front and I didn't have any seats besides a bucket seat up front.... and I think one battery was taken out