Would using this stuff be worth it?

Agreed I have ran it in several of my trucks ,2 95's 97 and 01 . Yes expensive but worth it in my book.

Personally if you have SEEN it DONE it or personal experience then talk about it, otherwise shut the hell up.

i have ran the stuff too, and like it

was hoping nick would chime back in and explain how it made his motor run 40° hotter?

it flashes at about 300° and wont boil until well above 400°

iirc

i am refering to propylene glycol

isnt that what evens is?

i have ran the stuff too, and like it

was hoping nick would chime back in and explain how it made his motor run 40° hotter?

it flashes at about 300° and wont boil until well above 400°

iirc

i am refering to propylene glycol

isnt that what evens is?
NO, IT'S NOT!!!:bang
Evans website said:
Evans NPG+ waterless coolant, a proprietary blend of glycols (including ethylene glycol) and corrosion inhibitors, is the preferred choice for all installations except where the use of the ingredient ethylene glycol is specifically prohibited. NPG+ is formulated using an ECS patent pending technology which renders the EG portion contained essentially non toxic, the same as our original NPG. In use, NPG+ is as safe for children and animals, No comprimise!

Agreed.

D,

You stated that you used NEO coolant which you add water too.

Evans is 100% water FREE. Not to mention it's a low pressure coolant which means you run a 2 to a 7lbs cap.

So in essence YOU have not ran Evans and your consensus is based on Neo.

as i stated earlier in the thread

i did not use neo

i am gonna try this evens stuff tho

thats for sure

thanks for your posts everyone

Sorry guess I misunderstood the post below.

"Propylene Glycol Anti - Freeze Coolant"

http://www.bakerprecision.com/neocool.htm

the last paragraph reads: "For high performance engines, NEO Anti - Freeze Coolant may be used in higher concentration, such as 60 - 40 or 70 - 30 ratios, or higher. However, the cooling system must be monitored carefully for hot spots, which could damage engine parts. The NEO warranty does not apply to this experimental usage."

when i picked it up in long beach i talked with the guy about it and he said dilute it. others at the race track confirmed his 'hot spots' fear. so i diluted mine. maybe they are all wrong and its fine at 100%. dunno, never tried it

ps - the stuff i got was purple

pps - i was happy to dilute it cuz it was fregin expensive

lol

apology accepted

no one is perfect

but i am sure many that post here are very very close

lol

wheres the best place to purchase evans?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lockwood Aviation Supply
-
Sebring FL
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]863-655-5100 P
863-655-6225 F
lockwood@digital.net
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Applications:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Aircraft & Automotive[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stocks: Y[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ships: Y[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Installs: Y[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
blt3.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diasio Car Company LLC
-
West Palm Beach FL
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]561-472-3598
chris@diasio.com
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Applications:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Automotive Street/Strip and Race Applications[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stocks: Y[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ships: Y[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Installs: N[/FONT]