WTS light/ Grid heater issue

So, when I did the recent upgrade from the standard So6 to the So6 Pod, the Chrysler bug is already in my truck? I'm asking because I haven't upgraded to the new 5/18 software yet and was wondering if I should hold off, if it matters?

Thanks guys,

jacob

any updates? afraid to update my revo to tnt. dont want to have this issue

bump...just checked mads website and last update for tnt-r was may 16th looks like no fix yet?

Last edited:
I see a new software release for the S06 Pod addressing a P2127 issue. Anyone know if this is related to this thread or fixes a new separate problem?

Has this been popping up on any Jr's with a false positive?

I want to upgrade my dad's Jr on his 06, but don't want to get the false positive..

Or is this not a false positive issue? I haven't heard much lately...

I ran the newer SJR tune on my truck for a bit, then went UDC. But the new tune is MUCH smoother, quieter, and all around better. I think he would like it.

I loaded it last night to see if it fixes the high rail pressure at altitude issue on the Jr.

Has anybody tried the new updates to see what changes were made?

If you are asking if the Mads Oct 5, 2012 updates disabled the Chrysler P1222/P1223 WTS fuel system monitoring program enhancement, the answer is no as per Bob Wagner.

At this point if you are getting the P1222/P1223 WTS issue, you are likely having a fuel system issue, even if no errors were displayed before loading the latest firmware on your ECU via a Smarty, Dodge dealer, EFI Live or another programmer.

That means start diagnosing the fuel system. Read the Chrysler TSB very carefully.
Re-torque your fuel lines & connecting tubes. Monitor your rail pressure very closely. Replace or temporarily cap your rail presssure relief valve. Swap FCA's, check injector flow return values, maybe even yank the injectors to get them tested. etc, etc..

I been able to narrow down that Mads incorporated this Chrysler firmware enhancement on Mar 15, 2011, or perhaps earlier.

The other interesting question is how this firmware enhancement will deal with large injector nozzles.