WTS light/ Grid heater issue

No I solved my light issue, I was wondering about smoke control and hopefully udc compatability. Thanks for the info Joe.

So large injectors will cause the light or is it a fuel system problem? Cause the light comes on atleast 5 times during a 20 mile trip and it seems that warmer temps and hills bring it on more often.

It has to do with the fuel system. Retorque everything and make sure your batteries are good. I did those things and my light problem went away.

Batteries are good. As soon as i get my 2nd replacement top cp3 bracket from ats i will check all connections on the fuel system.

hey guys Im working on an 05 cummins right now, We just put a smarty s06 POD in it and it has version 4.05A in it. After you drive around for 10 minutes or so the grid heater light will come on and stay on. If you retune the smarty, it goes away and then comes back on and stays on. All battery terminals are tight. Any ideas?

I'm curious about the large injectors. I just got an ssr with 1.7a loaded and in the past 3 days my wts came on. Both times after wot runs to somewhere around 115mph from 70. Just checked my prv the other day and it had no leakage, my injectors are 75% over exergy with stock spray angle. They are remans that were balanced within 2 ml/min of each other and all had real low returns. New connector tubes when installed torqued to 37 ft-lbs. All rail lines torqued. 10.6mm stroker pump from shane. My rail psi is running a little high, but it's not low or even dips under wot. Could I be getting wts light because well large injectors flow a lot more, so they probably return more right? Btw my air dog ii is set to 24psi at idle at the cp3. No codes I've seen and when the light came on I think it only dinged 5 times...

Well I turned down my Hlt rail a little so it would quit maxing out the stock rail sensor. I also lowered my duration low and high to bring down smoke and it hasnt came back. My rail will still hit 25k and my hlr is only on 18... So Idk if it was a fluke or what.. or maybe excessive rail psi opening my prv. So Idk. It never ever came on before this..