young blood

skip the lines, you don't need them unless your going to push huge amounts of fuel. they will drive you insane.
600 can be done on a s300 charger but its going to take more work than whats you've got listed. step one is get the rules from the sanctioning body you plan to pull with.
that will tell you how much play you have when it comes to chargers.

Mean a 2.6 ?
If you want a competitive 2.6 truck, it won't be streetable at all.... maybe with a CR, not p-pumped though. An s300 (62-64mm) over an s400 (75-80mm) would get you that power and be more streetable, but you can't run that in either of those classes... A single s475 is a common 2.6 turbo, but you wont be able to DD it. There's a huge difference in a workstock and a 2.6 by the way.... It'd be difficult to build a 6-700hp workstock truck.

Oh, and what's done to your trans ?

i believe there are guys with 66mm s300s making close to that, and ya i think they have some street 2.5 class out and around. but like you said what you want will murder street manners

i was worried that it wouldnt be streetable but i think i could build a nasty non-street 2.5 or 2.6 truck if i have the money

ya the money, youll need alot of it. the jump from workstock to 2.6 is huge.

now i have a 5-speed tranny currently with a south bend single disk should i go to a 3600 duall disk?

If you plan to pull you need a clutch that can withstand slipping call Brain @ south bend 574-807-8879 tell him your plans and he'll tell you what you need. What size input do you currently have? a street DD will break in half... i dont want to talk about it haha

photofhjtjfjfyjfjgjjf.jpg

i play kinda rough, south bend said i had to have it at least 600*

lol but i still have a stock input shaft and everything else it was my dads truck befor i got it and he never really did anything to it i now know why he just told me it was a 53 block and i think that befor i go puting power to it that i should switch out blocks

How many miles are on it? Just run it. Don't fix it if it aint broke. Get a better input, or you'll break it as soon as your clutch is all the way depressed pulling a sled if you're really making the kind of power you plan on.

there are about 180,000 miles on the truck and i would think if it hasnt cracked by now there might be a good chance it wont.

dont replace the block. Like u said its got 180k on it if it where to crack it already would have, and if it does down the road gives you an excuse to built a sick motor

Just drive it... you'll have more fun doing small mods here and there than having it down forever trying to build the ultimate truck at age 14.... ask me how I know. Wish I would've listened to my dad about that. I still haven't ran my motor that's been 3 years in the making, swapping it from my dodge to my Ford.

EDIT: This only applies if you're on the average guy's budget. If y'all have more money than you know what to do with, can drop the motor off to somebody and tell em to build you the baddest ass 2.6 motor and to have it done in a few weeks and can pay them for it, build the chit out of it! I just can't do that, I pay for every piece myself.

Last edited:
Yelp, 12v into '03 superduty. Your uncle is Scott? I've talked with him some, I'll be using a Dodge trans so I won't be getting adapters and what not, but was thinking about getting motor mounts and other odds and ends from them.

Yelp, 12v into '03 superduty. Your uncle is Scott? I've talked with him some, I'll be using a Dodge trans so I won't be getting adapters and what not, but was thinking about getting motor mounts and other odds and ends from them.

03 you doing a 6.0 delete or a 7.3 delete?

Back