Young gun's 94 build thread

Can't wait to see that on the truck should be sharp!

Also you know you lose 50 horse not running tow mirrors!

If you do the Sport bumper make sure you do a Sport Grille. Other wise it leaves a terrible looking gap between the grille and bumper. Do a Chrome Sport Grille, there is one kid up here running one. It was expensive being chrome but my lord did it look good.

Bling

2e4e2u2y.jpg

well it runs better! Boost response is noticeably quicker when accelerating from a stoplight or speeding up slightly to pass someone. It hits harder when I put my foot into it, instead of 45psi in second gear unlocked I'm now making 48psi unlocked. :)

Good build! Just another person in the same boat as me it seems like. Darn school!

Follow my 1992 Cummins build

It's one of the KTS wheels I had dynoed, but last time I checked there were ~ 5 companies machining the same parts "in house"...

Looks like a KTS wheel.

It's one of the KTS wheels I had dynoed, but last time I checked there were ~ 5 companies machining the same parts "in house"...

Thanks Weston I honestly forgot to ask who made it lol , and Brandon, you straight up called it! :rockwoot:

241DHD with the newer shift pattern, ready to go in. I'm going to get a Dakota digital box so I can have a speedo. Anyone ever messed with one enough to know how hard it is to setup? I read the PDF file on it and I'm still a little lost.

epyhy4y5.jpg

y6y5u5er.jpg

Last edited:
I was told the shaft in my new t case doesent have a certain groove machined in it, for one of the snap rings I think?

Hmmm maybe I can take a pic of mine tomorrow I have it apart that's why I said something. Wish you were close so we could just swap cases. And then maybe you could figure my damn tach on my 03 LOL.

both the shaft and that output hosing do not have provisions. interested to see how the speedo box works out, im still speedo less after going np271/RE

both the shaft and that output hosing do not have provisions. interested to see how the speedo box works out, im still speedo less after going np271/RE

I'll be ordering one soon, I hate not having a speedometer, I can deal with my intermittent tach, but I need to have a speedometer.

Should have called me before you got a billet wheel Spencer, of all parts. Turbo parts are something I can always get !

Should have called me before you got a billet wheel Spencer, of all parts. Turbo parts are something I can always get !

You probably can't beat 175$ that's why I got it.

Besides, can't a guy make decisions on his truck on his own!? Lol :p