Young gun's 94 build thread

they are powder coated. The guy that did mine left the nuts alone. I was going to paint them black but never got around to it.

Change of direction on the converter and input, bought a used monster pump mike bolt together converter with the oversized input shaft and sold the TCS Arizona shaft to big blue24 aka Will Terry.

Also dug this out of storage, I didn't build it, but I'm going to finish it. Props to Brandon Murphy (murphy41) for giving it to me for free :D

ytazu7y5.jpg

yjy4yded.jpg

I was just stoked to see someone actually use it ! I didn't build it either, and to be honest, I can't even remember where it came from. :hehe:

Closer!

nujaguju.jpg

bupuhu8u.jpg

I also bought a 7 blade 75mm billet wheel. Should give spool up a little perk and I can get rid of this cast wheel with a bent blade. March 12th will be the first time back on a track for about a year. The local strip is opening up and I'm going to see what the billet 75 and a little shot of nitrous will do! Any predictions? Haha

Shoot with a single cab truck and a good launch you could probably hit mid to low 11's. When are you going to start fabbing the piping?

When I get my t6 flange from Keating. I've been waiting on it and some other odds and ends for a long time.

High elevens will make me happy, although there won't be any track prep and trying to get my truck to 60ft with a whole new converter setup might be a bit of a Hassel. It has gone the best of 1.70 60ft on a bone stock suspension setup with 60psi in the tires. So we shall see if it wants to play nice. :)

Right now around 6500 since it has a tool box full of parts. But for go fast mode it will be 6100-ish

I was just stoked to see someone actually use it ! I didn't build it either, and to be honest, I can't even remember where it came from. :hehe:

lol that was forever ago! I made that it was in that white single cab that kort bought. I made another one that was way cleaner and had the right sized holes.
[ame="http://s608.photobucket.com/user/jeff7018/media/mydash_zps97f95277.jpg.html"]mydash_zps97f95277.jpg Photo by jeff7018 | Photobucket[/ame]
edit: I suck. I used to know how to post pics......

Last edited:
The right size holes??? I haven't tried putting a gauge in it yet, so this thing is essentially useless?

Thats right Jeff, you did make it ! I remember now. And Spencer I'm not even sure about that either. I never tried to stick a gauge in it either. That's why I gave it to ya, cause I never used it, and hadn't seen myself using it.

ya pretty much i used a autozone gauge to mock it up. that I thought was 2 1/8, but it was a little bigger..... sorry man.

I put the gauge visor pieces that come with glow shift's gauges on where I wanted them to be. Then filled it in with fiberglass bondo to shape it. Then sprayed the whole thing with one of the bed liners from AutoZone. I can not remember what one it was. One looked like that and one looked really bad. Wish I could remember what one I used.

Cause everyone thats owned a 12v Dodge knows though damn drink holders there dont work worth a damn. I call em drink spillers. LOL

Cause everyone thats owned a 12v Dodge knows though damn drink holders there dont work worth a damn. I call em drink spillers. LOL

I broke the bottoms off of mine and you can actually fit stuff in there really nicely haha.

Pretty good for a harbor freight gun! 13 dollars for the gun, and 150 for the paint clear coat, and the plastic bonding agents. Handles, grille and maybe a sport bumper next.

enyje2e9.jpg

4ujupa2y.jpg