'Zeus PCM' Standalone for CR from Destroked

so what are the main differences between these 2 and the mde unit?

The destroked one is a drop in replacement of your oem computer, and comes with software, mde doesnt.

more standalone controllers? now who is going to be the quickest one to show the best hp numbers?

more standalone controllers? now who is going to be the quickest one to show the best hp numbers?

Do you not comprehend this tuning concept? Now all of these guys get an oppurtunity to tune their own trucks... No more, "HEY BRO" "What kinda stack are you runnin'?" This is an awesome advance for the CR guys but i guarantee we are going to see some blown engines until the learning curve has been worked out. By the looks of the software interface of Destroked's system you are going to have to know what you are doing. This is doubtfully for the village idiot.

Do you not comprehend this tuning concept? Now all of these guys get an oppurtunity to tune their own trucks... No more, "HEY BRO" "What kinda stack are you runnin'?" This is an awesome advance for the CR guys but i guarantee we are going to see some blown engines until the learning curve has been worked out. By the looks of the software interface of Destroked's system you are going to have to know what you are doing. This is doubtfully for the village idiot.
You're right, parts will fail. However, when the village idiot blows his engine up, there's more money going back to the shops that know what they're doing. I see that good for the sport, good for competition, etc.

So, your docs say this think will make power at 5000-8000rpm. What kinda voltage is this system run at? 12 or 24v? and at over 4000rpm is one injection event required to make it over that?

I think he has a pretty good idea. I believe he works at Dominator Diesel or atleast knows the guys there-their CR pulling truck is running a Bosch standalone, so hes got some firsthand experience with a standalone CR...

This is pretty cool. Itd be awhile before I had the cash to throw at it and other mods to warrant it, but definately something Id look at

I think he has a pretty good idea. I believe he works at Dominator Diesel or atleast knows the guys there-their CR pulling truck is running a Bosch standalone, so hes got some firsthand experience with a standalone CR...

This is pretty cool. Itd be awhile before I had the cash to throw at it and other mods to warrant it, but definately something Id look at

the guy that did all of the wiring for dominator performance diesel's truck does not work for them. he, however did do a very nice and clean job when he made the harness for their unit. he is a computer person and knows what he is doing.

I say bring it on! :poke:

the guy that did all of the wiring for dominator performance diesel's truck does not work for them. he, however did do a very nice and clean job when he made the harness for their unit. he is a computer person and knows what he is doing.

Do you think this guy can tune the Bosch unit to out do the others?

Last edited:
I am ready for one. I have talked to Scott and this thing is going to be awesome

I'm ready for one, stacking my smarty with other programmers and pressure boxes is scary...This is long awaited...I don't care if I have to fly someone here to tune it for me. I'm gonna wait until someone had tuned 20+ trucks with a standalone controller so they know what they are doing and then fly them out to do mine. Hell, there are probably quite a few local guys that would all buy them, that way we could all split the bill for the airfaire and hotel for whoever we bring out here and he can tune then all...

That happens a lot with the 7.3 Powerstroke. A tuner flies out and tunes a group of trucks.

I'm ready for one, stacking my smarty with other programmers and pressure boxes is scary...[/QUOTE]

This is not the scary part its not knowing what is going on within them that is. Now it will just be one thing that you control doing it all. Well as long as you or a Tuner knows that is. Very good point though.

ON edit:

If this will control two cp3's and uses the factory wiring and stuff will it come with the added wiring to control the optional pump? Or will you have to do it?

Back