'Zeus PCM' Standalone for CR from Destroked

I'm glad I live close to them.. maybe I can find out some more info on this

Will the end user have the software to change their own tuning?

My understanding is that the software comes with the computer, and talking to Scott. He is hoping that after a few get the computers and play with the tuning that everyone will share their tunes with others. Just email a file and go.

Why would you have to buy the software? Can't they make an executable out of it? We do it all the time at work.

And what costs $10k for this software? The figures that they list on NI's website don't even come close to that number.

NI LabVIEW - The Software That Powers Virtual Instrumentation - National Instruments
Perhaps that's the Drivven license agreement with NI.

Either way, the software comes bundled with Scott's ECM. If you need to discuss the other options in detail, please start a new thread so this one contains relevant info without incorrect pricing information.

Why would you have to buy the software? Can't they make an executable out of it? We do it all the time at work.

And what costs $10k for this software? The figures that they list on NI's website don't even come close to that number.

NI LabVIEW - The Software That Powers Virtual Instrumentation - National Instruments

LOL study up a bit more, first off DRIVVEN ecu starts out at $8k. Labview embedded module for ARM microcontrollers $9k Then you need software to program the FPGA.....$1K.

NOW.....you need to come up with the whole program to actually run a engine.

Labview is cool to work with, but is still a daunting task and way out of scope.

LOL study up a bit more, first off DRIVVEN ecu starts out at $8k. Labview embedded module for ARM microcontrollers $9k Then you need software to program the FPGA.....$1K.

NOW.....you need to come up with the whole program to actually run a engine.

Labview is cool to work with, but is still a daunting task and way out of scope.

Maybe there's a Linux distro that runs on the ECU. I can clobber together some perl and bash scripts to run your for you. :)

Great I got a job that will afford it now I would like to turn 5k of the like might go bigger on the chargers then gonna actually turn my truck up on the dyno this year see what it will really do

So with this unit, what else is needed besides the fuel system, injectors, and wiring harness? Works on 6.7?

Called Destroked today to see if they had any wiring stuff I could buy for swapping the 6.7 into the first gen and leaving the funky electronics(common rail) on the motor. They sai they only had stuff for Chey and Ford. That answered that question. I must admit, p-pump shops are alot more user friendly than shops that only play with the flow of electrons across a conductive surface.

Be nice. Us p-pump guys have heard of electricity before. I even have one of these in the computer room.I thought it was a microwave when i bought it at the garage sale. Didn't figure it out till I got home and couldn't find a door to put my sandwich into.

Attachments

• scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 93
Be nice. Us p-pump guys have heard of electricity before. I even have one of these in the computer room.I thought it was a microwave when i bought it at the garage sale. Didn't figure it out till I got home and couldn't find a door to put my sandwich into.

:hehe::hehe:

Ron you should know by lookin at the connectors that that is a 3 way cable box. The bad part about them is they use BNC connectors.

The 3 I have at my house just will throw up 2 squiggly lines on the screen. I figured that was because when I used them we were still on Analog TV. I was hoping when the digital switch came it would work, but no such luck.

I can see someone coming out with a high flow, fully ported and polished, oring'd, larger valves with stronger keepers and retainers, all the freeze plug holes already tapped and screwed in so they can't pop out. I can see that in the very near future. What a nice package. Maybe even include your choice of springs, push rods and cam...I bet that would sell like none other. No more month long waits, sending the head to 3 different shops etc. Get that **** and bolt it on...Props to all you guys trying to better the performance of our engine and vehicles and to hell with the haters and whiners...

Back