'Zeus PCM' Standalone for CR from Destroked

Any new info out and about? I am chomping at the bit to learn more!

Supposed to be available at the end of April. They keep adding features, which pushes to release date back.

As much as I think the SSR is a huge step in the right direction, I don't see it being equal to a stand alone.

You'll see it run on two trucks at TS. Assuming the response is well received, plans are to distribute the first orders within the first two weeks after TS.

You'll see it run on two trucks at TS. Assuming the response is well received, plans are to distribute the first orders within the first two weeks after TS.

I'm confused, the Zeus PCM or the SSR version of the Smarty?

I don't want to buy another tuner. I would really like to start my new motor with a stand alone! I know Joesesixpack is in test stage with a unannounced ecm currently and it is not the Zeus or the Volkers unit.
Brandon.. are the two trucks running TS pulling or drag racing?

If all works out well we will trying out the First Zuess in the field on our drag truck at TS. You can some see it at our booth wich wont be in vendor midway we will be by our trailer, dont have enough people to race and run the booth.

Ryan will this be the camo truck. If all goes right and this gets relesed what are you gonna charge to dyno tune these things as well as install?

I have no idea on dyno time and amount of tune time until we get a couple under our belts. Install time will not be much they are pretty close to plug and play.

It wont be on the camo truck, it will be on our drag truck and in the evening it will be swapped over to the Hooker for pulling.

Didnt go, once the race got cancelled we decided to take our time and skip the pulls. I am working with it on the drag truck right now, have not gotten into power tuning just yet but we are getting close. I expect to be running around 6000rpms by the end of the week in it, just workin out some bugs right now. We are getting every little bug worked out of it before it goes up for retail, no sense in customers trying to figure out small issues.

Back