'Zeus PCM' Standalone for CR from Destroked

From what I understand There is still certain limits to what you can do with EFI Live. I mean EFI live for the Duramax is great but Greg and his "team" still put stand alones on the Duramaxes they have out.

Its hard the 1800 to justify , because EFI Live does it for the Max guys.
But it would be cool to have control of all shifts . Nothing worse than early OD shift for DD ing.
I hope I dont talk myself into this one. When will it end.

A manual valvebody is $689 from SunCoast.

its gunna have to wait till spring for me, i can't justify the cash when my truck is still in pieces.

I'm waiting to see how all the tuning goes and etc. Cause I really like the 2010's

10 hours to what!!!!

I'm interested in the EFI more than Zeus, but both are pretty darn interesting!

:pop:

From what I understand There is still certain limits to what you can do with EFI Live. I mean EFI live for the Duramax is great but Greg and his "team" still put stand alones on the Duramaxes they have out.

So his "Team" does not use EFILive?

I may have got some bad info then.

So his "Team" does not use EFILive?

I may have got some bad info then.

I don't know what the team uses it's a joke. I was just stating what I had read from Greg about the stand alones on the Duramax the EFI still only has certains perimeters on things. I don't know I haven't fooled around with EFI my brother didn't even want to chance it. Why he took it to Danville. They are some gurus. That truck screams.

Speaksup does all the tuning on them so he would know. I'm sure he could answer any questions you had Johnboy. :)

Me and tuning :doh: Yeah sure I'll tune them and turn them into a giant Hand Grenade. A lot of Fuel some bad timing horrible injection event's what could go wrong?

The beta trucks won't give their units back for hardware updates... is that a good sign? :evil

Thats what I was thinking. So many including me was wanting it and now a new wagon is rolin thru. Either will work for my needs. I think.

Us 03-04 people have to wait longer for EFI live. grrrrrrrr :nail: o well.

Last edited:
Back