'Zeus PCM' Standalone for CR from Destroked

Didnt go, once the race got cancelled we decided to take our time and skip the pulls. I am working with it on the drag truck right now, have not gotten into power tuning just yet but we are getting close. I expect to be running around 6000rpms by the end of the week in it, just workin out some bugs right now. We are getting every little bug worked out of it before it goes up for retail, no sense in customers trying to figure out small issues.

Chompin at the bit here,
thanks for the update.

Didnt go, once the race got cancelled we decided to take our time and skip the pulls. I am working with it on the drag truck right now, have not gotten into power tuning just yet but we are getting close. I expect to be running around 6000rpms by the end of the week in it, just workin out some bugs right now. We are getting every little bug worked out of it before it goes up for retail, no sense in customers trying to figure out small issues.

How is the rail pressure holding up at the high RPM's??

Have not done any power tuning yet but getting close.

Yes pretty sure they will be around 3800 when they come out but thats not in stone anywhere.

Ryan... whats the latest? Any chance you'll be at the June 5th ohio race?

I doubt it, lots of work left to do. Starting to get to some tuning but still have some bugs to work out with it. Have not got to the dyno yet with it but getting closer.

I'm hoping so Jay...! Ahh how is it going out in Ky anyway, will my purple (gay dodge maroon) turd see the inside of the shop anytime soon?
:cheer:

id say it will be in there in the next couple weeks but im still waiting on wastegate from E.D.

Danny

wtf....? this is getting old, we need some input! Will this be for sale in 2010 or not?

Back