CompD should be Cummins Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
313749_519882844729725_397646130_n.jpg

I'm glad you were willing to divulge that information. Idk if you have out trolled me or I just won't stoop to saying anything about your 9&5 year old daughters. Hopefully they turn out better than their father.

I'm glad you were willing to divulge that information. Idk if you have out trolled me or I just won't stoop to saying anything about your 9&5 year old daughters. Hopefully they turn out better than their father.

But 14 is ok for you to talk about right?

You can say anything you want on here over the internet about anything i really dont care, but i do have two daughters and you took it "there"....I know it was not intentional, i also dont know what part of a 14 year old daughter is funny to you....? So tell what is funny about any under age girl to you?

Last edited:
Oh yay another douchebag has joined our site.

I dunno, I thought it was a funny read the past few pages. It's nice to see somebody new not afraid to banter back and forth with the veterans of this site. Unless you guys can't take what you dish out?

I dunno, I thought it was a funny read the past few pages. It's nice to see somebody new not afraid to banter back and forth with the veterans of this site. Unless you guys can't take what you dish out?

Sir. His **** is lame.

I like a new smartass every now and again... Especially one that is somewhat witty. The jury is still out so far. I was actually laughing till the 14 year old girl thing came up................ Cant win them all I guess.

LOL I went 14 for shock factor but I suppose in retrospect I could have gone with 18. In all seriousness I am 26 and happily engaged to someone much older than 14. I do not condone sexual relations with women under the age of consent. Please consult local laws regarding further interest in the issue.

Hey alex, give him my phone number and address so he can give them the proper info. I'd hate to see them waste fuel driving around looking for me

LOL I went 14 for shock factor but I suppose in retrospect I could have gone with 18. In all seriousness I am 26 and happily engaged to someone much older than 14. I do not condone sexual relations with women under the age of consent. Please consult local laws regarding further interest in the issue.

So it is still funny to you. Basically you are willing to label your self a pedophil for the "shock factor".

Get off your high horse. Next time i make a joke I'll make sure it's you that I ****. I will hypothetically plow you a new a$$hole

So it is still funny to you. Basically you are willing to label your self a pedophil for the "shock factor".

Seems that way and since I have a 14 yr old daughter who WAS abducted and molested and raped without consent maybe this mfr's teeth need to come up missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back