CompD should be Cummins Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off your high horse. Next time i make a joke I'll make sure it's you that I ****. I will hypothetically plow you a new a$$hole

You just fuk everything dont you, me, 14 year old daughters, that bride to be of yours and her family must be real real proud.

Seems that way and since I have a 14 yr old daughter who WAS abducted and molested and raped without consent maybe this mfr's teeth need to come up missing...

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure there is an online support group somewhere. But this probably isn't the thread to look for closure.:pop:

You just fuk everything dont you, me, 14 year old daughters, that bride to be of yours and her family must be real real proud.

Couldn't be happier. Education, a good job, a house, clean record and a sense of humor. I have a lot going for me. Sorry things didn't turn out as well for you.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure there is an online support group somewhere. But this probably isn't the thread to look for closure.:pop:

I think Comp D would be a little better off without schidt stick comments from a FNG like this guy. If you don't have any more compassion for a person that that..... da hell is wrong with you?

My $.02

I've got $100 on Dearden and Synder.

Somebody just chit in the wrong elevator. lol

Yes, sir. You got that right.

Last edited:
This punk wouldnt have 2 cents worth of common sense left if he lived within a few hundred miles of me.

I think Comp D would be a little better off without schidt stick comments from a FNG like this guy. If you don't have any more compassion for a person that that..... da hell is wrong with you?

My $.02

Did he expect me to show a ton of compassion after talking about knocking my teeth out? Of course thats terrible. But he aired his ****. not me

After this post bud your worthless it seals it. And if you dont realize that than your lost. I really hope your pride and your ego are driving your ignorance on here today.

This punk wouldnt have 2 cents worth of common sense left if he lived within a few hundred miles of me.

Cool threat old man. Your tough guy skills behind the keyboard have me quivering. Sorry about your daughter. I didn't do it. Maybe you could spend this time doing something more productive.

Go screw yourself.

trojan-condoms.jpg

Last edited:
I love how bent out of shape people get over words. Make a joke in poor taste and all of a sudden I'm a pedophile. Good to know that's the type of people on this site.

I love how bent out of shape people get over words. Make a joke in poor taste and all of a sudden I'm a pedophile. Good to know that's the type of people on this site.

Well douchebag maybe over on the Dmax sites its ok to talk smack about kids and other members family and wifes etc but here its a diff story. Someone inboxed me your info and will let me know if they see you at any of the major events Ill be attending this year. Ill personally introduce myself and you can find out just how old I am.

Only someone with pedophile tendencies would make such remarks about a child.

You want to troll. I'll troll. Then you spin it like I'd actually like to bang a 14yo. Hopefully they grow up to be gorgeous and some asshole like me dates them and they never talk to you again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc[/ame]

:Cheer:

Well douchebag maybe over on the Dmax sites its ok to talk smack about kids and other members family and wifes etc but here its a diff story. Someone inboxed me your info and will let me know if they see you at any of the major events Ill be attending this year. Ill personally introduce myself and you can find out just how old I am.

Only someone with pedophile tendencies would make such remarks about a child.

I'm glad someone inboxed the info. PM me. I'll give it to you myself to make sure its right.

I make tasteless jokes quite often. I'm rather good at it. One has to have a knack for proper context and timing. You should work on that.

You want to troll. I'll troll. Then you spin it like I'd actually like to bang a 14yo. Hopefully they grow up to be gorgeous and some asshole like me dates them and they never talk to you again.

Our fault again...We spun it. No, hopefully we can raise them well enough to stay away from an "asshole" like you that has a "great sense of humor" like you. And tell us why you want them to never talk to us again?

Make a joke in poor taste and all of a sudden I'm a pedophile.

Very poor taste. Now that you've seen that asshattery won't fly around here, straighten up and become a contributing member. Add your Dmax knowledge to a site that you say has none. Offer an apology to CSnyder and move on to another thread and quit stirrin' the schidt. If you want to be respectable like most that have posted in this thread, act like it and quit bein' a comdian with your weak sause.

Last edited:
I make tasteless jokes quite often. I'm rather good at it. One has to have a knack for proper context and timing. You should work on that.

I crossed the line to get a reaction. Then I said it was in poor taste and stopped talking about it. If these two are too dense to pick up a bit of sarcasm(as tasteless as it was) then I'm not really worried about their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back