SMARTY DEFUELING ON 07''s ISSUE.

You have the TNT software not the race

Dang how do I get the race. I thought that was what I was getting.
Well I guess I shouldn't say dang cuz since I don't have it that means I can get even more power out of my truck if you will give it to me.

Bob I understand how hard it is to run a business when your not a big company with employees working for you.
Maybe a Q & A page would really help you out alot of something where you can post updates on smarty and what is going on with it.

I've got a buck that says 90% of the guys that bad mouth and talk crap about Bob online are also sending him emails begging for the TNT R tune.
Gee...I wonder why they don't get it ?

I havn't said anything bad about bob. And have never begged for the tnt r Heck I thought I had it Was just asking cuz I didn't think it was right.

I've got a buck that says 90% of the guys that bad mouth and talk crap about Bob online are also sending him emails begging for the TNT R tune.
Gee...I wonder why they don't get it ?

I wasn't in that 90% until about like 3 months of professional and polite requests. even some that he said "ok, send me your info" and later was ignored. If it was a fact of being really busy, a simple "I'm swamped, it may be 1, 2, 3, 18 weeks.." just getting a blank stare sucks and inclines folks to keep knocking on the door. Hell, if he just said "no" would of been nice.

The 4,000 RPM tune rocks and for the guys that say get the Bullydog...... Well you see how many guys that compete with thier trucks run Smarty's and not bullydog and there's a good reason. As for the people that bad mouth smarty on a public forum then go beggin for it in emials I wouldn't give the TNT/R tune either.

can i get the 4K program? my truck defuels at 3200 too!!! lmao

the winds of change..... :thankyou2:

Last edited:
if you have an 07 even the tnt-r defuel's at 31-3200rpm's.and kman your year truck is overall the best from what ive heard the 05.and the people that are saying BD is because it fuel's to its rev limiter.once the problem is fixed i agree smarty.

Back