Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I don't remember what that Trailking was that I pulled... 60 maybe?? It was a triple axle. That one was just a little guy.

My cousins is a 50. And it looks like that pic with the 953 when it has the 345, no bucket on it. They thought about using it when they needed to move a 365 they needed until they found out the weight with no bucket, stick, or tracks lol.

You're from NY, where abouts? I think I've seen your truck around West of Rochester area?

Just outside of Albany, but we did just open a facility in Manchester, probly where you've seen the colors. I don't go out that way, but there's 50 other company trucks painted the same. Plus the lowbed trucks cover the whole east coast

Last edited:
Just outside of Albany, but we did just open a facility in Manchester, probly where you've seen the colors. I don't go out that way, but there's 50 other company trucks painted the same. Plus the lowbed trucks cover the whole east coast

Where in Manchester? I live in Manchester-Shortsville?

What's the name of the company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The backing techniques of these fleet drivers amaze me...
Hang out the door and forget the fact that there is mirrors on that plastic pile of crap.

Here's how a Western Express mouth breather lined up for a back in door.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453942109.718857.jpg

Oh and he's not even trying to fix it. That's him on the trailer.

If you don't like this, then you're wrong.
729a1f6ee74e2a85a195f4350ab031ec.jpg

Where in Manchester? I live in Manchester-Shortsville?

What's the name of the company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Green Renewable. At the old precast plant. It's a division of The Gallivan Companies. I work out of our Watervliet yard (just outside of Albany) we've got 50+ units, all with the green and white paint scheme. Usually there's 3-5 out there all the time.

Back