March 2nd season opener phoenix

We should be there as well. I wasn't planning on it at first but it looks like I've got a lot of buddies coming down from CO. We'll be down there with the best possible combination, dirt bikes and race trucks. :D

We should be there as well. I wasn't planning on it at first but it looks like I've got a lot of buddies coming down from CO. We'll be down there with the best possible combination, dirt bikes and race trucks. :D

Who is heading down with you? We should meet up and have a convoy out there

I am quite confident, we will still be wrenching on March 2nd, and probably on May 2nd. LOL

One day we will make this race.

We are working on having a Season Kick Off Party Saturday night after the event with Beer Gardens and Live Music

What is the feedback if we do this

We are working on having a Season Kick Off Party Saturday night after the event with Beer Gardens and Live Music

What is the feedback if we do this

Awesome! Hire in some hot single locals to come and flirt with all the guys and you have one of the best diesel parties of the year probably.

Who is heading down with you? We should meet up and have a convoy out there

I'm not sure how big the group will get, but I know Allan, Robbie, and Joel will be in there. Then most likely JD and a few other guys will be going down as well. But that sounds like a good idea to me!

Unless something amazing happens (like I sell a house, or win the lottery) I will still be short a set of rods for my engine... lol. It sure would be nice to go though that is for sure

I wont be in be in Phoenix as bad as Id like to be. But Gainesville is going to be my first race of 2013 season. Really excited for a good year!

I want to go to this! I have room and board 30 minutes from the track. Just have to figure out 700 bucks for fuel!

Host Hotel for NHRDA $109.00 per night use “NHRDA” as discount code.

Hampton Inn & Suites- Surprise
14783 W. Grand Avenue
Surprise, AZ. 85374
(623) 537-9122 Fax (623) 537-9123

You can now buy your tech card on line for all events go to NHRDA.com and click “Purchase Tickets”

Back