March 2nd season opener phoenix

I've got buddies doing both, but honestly at this point I'm not longer sure of what my plans are. Are you going Kenny?

That was the plan. Need a little vaca, and figured this would be a good time. I did hear last night though, that Speedworld did not get the permit. Who knows, either way, I'm taking some time off that weekend.

That was the plan. Need a little vaca, and figured this would be a good time. I did hear last night though, that Speedworld did not get the permit. Who knows, either way, I'm taking some time off that weekend.

I was going to go, but I just got back from Florida and I was debating renting a condo in the hills in March. If not maybe I'll be going to Miami. But I have to take vacation for Mexico and Country Jam too. Hell I don't know just keep me up to date on your plans. Getting hammered in AZ doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I was going to go, but I just got back from Florida and I was debating renting a condo in the hills in March. If not maybe I'll be going to Miami. But I have to take vacation for Mexico and Country Jam too. Hell I don't know just keep me up to date on your plans. Getting hammered in AZ doesn't sound like a bad idea.

You still have my number? Just shoot me a text and I can keep you posted. I haven't been quite the "world traveler" you have been lately....

Back