March 2nd season opener phoenix

Redneck6.0L

Since its -20 here and snow/freezeing, I'm excited for march in phoenix where the sunshine is. Hopefully get my 9

Ill be there, 4th year straight! Love having family in Goodyear az. Less than a 45 minute drive from there!

That is correct for the 6th straight year The Desert Diesel Nationals - Presented Strictly Diesel will be the Season opener for the 2013 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Season.

Season-opener.jpg

Maybe I should try and make this.
we can both try for a 9!

Every year people try and licience on the friday night. Maybe we can get it setup so we can do it together. I know Donovan, Aaron, Mike,Rob have all offered in the past to sign off on it.

Will be there, truck willl be too, I won't be driving, Frank Begley the guy who built the engine and who was my crew chief last year is driving this next season. Damn that is only 113 days away.

Sweet! I was already having withdrawals from racing. Now its set in stone, time off work put in. One thing that does suck about race day is you don't get to see all the racing when your running. I got a by run in super diesel at world finals and i was right behind the rails when Thacker backed up his 6 second run. That was cool! But i missed Super Street, Pro Street, and Pro Stock. See you all there.

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

We are planning to make this trip also. Looking to have the ProStock ready or maybe still run the truck to, who knows..

Malcolm and Tama

Max'D Out will have a new driver for the 2013 season and she will debut in Phoenix.

Last edited:
Back