March 2nd season opener phoenix

We are working on having a Season Kick Off Party Saturday night after the event with Beer Gardens and Live Music

What is the feedback if we do this

Hell Ya

KEGGER, GIRLS GONE DIESEL?

:chug::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Naw even when we did this at the BIG SKY TRUCK FEST nobody got out of hand, even the band loved it. Told me one of the best times they had till 4 am.

Host Hotel for NHRDA $109.00 per night use “NHRDA” as discount code.

Hampton Inn & Suites- Surprise
14783 W. Grand Avenue
Surprise, AZ. 85374
(623) 537-9122 Fax (623) 537-9123

You can now buy your tech card on line for all events go to NHRDA.com and click “Purchase Tickets”

We did a block of 25 rooms as they are booking up fast because spring training for Baseball is also going on so i would recommend to get your room sooner than later

Ask for the NHRDA block

Michael, it is not recommended that you use the blue porta potties to sleep in, the risk of disease and some sort of skin infection, with possible crabs, is just too high.

We talked about running down with the 40ft toy hauler, but personally I'd rather fly down and have my buddies pick me up. I really don't want to make the drive unless I have to.

I might consider going. I went a couple of years ago and had a blast watching trucks tear up the track! I have some family and friends in the area so that'd save me some cash being able to stay with them.

Its been along winter alrready and our cold season isn't even here yet. Can't wait for some sunshine and teeshirt weather

52 Days and counting

DDN-2013-Web_zps9ed113f3.jpg

Back