Group Purchase??? BW480/92/1.10A/R T6

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
Just putting this out there.......we have 5 customers that are getting together to order BWS480's with the new 92LDP turbine wheel and cover, 2 with race cover, 3 with standard cover. If any other guys are interested we may can setup a GP on this turbo since we are getting alot of calls on it. Most of you are going from the standard 480/96/1.32A/R to this unit. So let us know if this is something that interest you?? Prices will be very good.

Lol, u take turbos on trade?
Bw s475/96/1.32
Under 2k miles, 2 hooks

Just a feeler I guess

Sent from my mobile phone using tapatalk

Just putting this out there.......we have 5 customers that are getting together to order BWS480's with the new 92LDP turbine wheel and cover, 2 with race cover, 3 with standard cover. If any other guys are interested we may can setup a GP on this turbo since we are getting alot of calls on it. Most of you are going from the standard 480/96/1.32A/R to this unit. So let us know if this is something that interest you?? Prices will be very good.
What about 82/83?

What is the price? How does the 92 compare to the 96?

How good? I can't allow myself to commit to something expensive if I don't know how expensive LOL

What does LDP stand for?

I'm interested in the group buy.

What kind of price for an S480 with your ET-R wheel, or your billet wheel? (Same wheel?)
S480/92/1.25 and please include a price for an extra 1.10 housing for swapping out.
-Will my race cover on my S480 work with your ET-R wheel?

Just read your response to my other post...
Also send a price for a billet S482/92/1.25 with polished race cover please, and extra 1.10 A/R housing.

Last edited:
What does LDP stand for?

I'm interested in the group buy.

What kind of price for an S480 with your ET-R wheel, or your billet wheel? (Same wheel?)
S480/92/1.25 and please include a price for an extra 1.10 housing for swapping out.
-Will my race cover on my S480 work with your ET-R wheel?

Just read your response to my other post...
Also send a price for a billet S482/92/1.25 with polished race cover please, and extra 1.10 A/R housing.
Low drive pressure

LOL good memory. I'm interested in running something like this on the dually as a single.

Dont think you'd be able to really use it to its full potential, just trying to work more charger than is needed. The 87 turbine would handle it all I'm sure. Jose will help on this I'm sure.

An 80 as a single??

Dont think you'd be able to really use it to its full potential, just trying to work more charger than is needed. The 87 turbine would handle it all I'm sure. Jose will help on this I'm sure.

Yeah, since it's a strict project/toy, I want to run the largest single possible on it. At first I was thinking of maybe a 78, but If I can talk with Jose, I might be able to make this work.

Back