Group Purchase??? BW480/92/1.10A/R T6

All units begin to ship out this upcoming week. We will need to decide a cut off time for the GP. Will probably post it on Tuesday and see. Right now we are sitting at 22 units on the GP and growing.

The Group Buy for these chargers will go through Sept 23rd.

36 Total units went on the GP. If you guys want us to extend it a little longer let us know. Also if you are looking for a GP on another custom charger let us know as well. We maybe able to work on it.

Jose....I was one of the first guys in on this, and unless you are a really nice guy...sending out free turbo's.....my credit card has not been charged as of today....what's up?

Anyone got any feedback on these yet?

Let me know when you receive yours. We had some go on some semi local trucks this weekend and the guys are just in awe...lol. Spools alot quicker then the 96/88 1.32 combo and drive pressure is still awesome too. You will love it. 35 of them went out in 1st round.

Let me know when you receive yours. We had some go on some semi local trucks this weekend and the guys are just in awe...lol. Spools alot quicker then the 96/88 1.32 combo and drive pressure is still awesome too. You will love it. 35 of them went out in 1st round.
I want one of these so bad. I might give you a call this week for one.

Sure will, Thanks Jose!

Jose....I am STILL waiting for a tracking number...can you please provide one for my turbo?
I know you said everything shipped out a couple weeks ago, and I have nothing to show for it.....thanks.

Jose....I am STILL waiting for a tracking number...can you please provide one for my turbo?
I know you said everything shipped out a couple weeks ago, and I have nothing to show for it.....thanks.

Blake emailed you the tracking # on the 10th, maybe check the spam folder. I will PM it to you right now as well. :cheer:

The tracking number you just sent me says that the package was delivered to JAMAICA, NY, US. (Pretty far away from the address I gave you...):bang
I will try to call you again tomorrow...:bang

The tracking number you just sent me says that the package was delivered to JAMAICA, NY, US. (Pretty far away from the address I gave you...):bang
I will try to call you again tomorrow...:bang
Somebody got lucky lol.

That sucks, hope you get squared away soon.

Some guys have requested another GP for these units in May. If their are others that want this, we can maybe work another GP in. Let us know.

How well would this work on a 12v running twins? Still learning just wondering what way to go, Trucks mainly used for sled pulling and drivin on the weekends, I hear a lot of people running an s475 but not a s480

We will offer the GP price for the unit with the 92mm LDP turbine and T6 1.10 A/R and any cast wheel you may want. That will give you guys some choices then.

Back